Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Standing Waves in Generators

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 24, 2011, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 25, 2011, 08:44:01 PM
I just placed a cap across the other legs of the bifilar coil set, not sure what it is but it has .047 + - 20% 200WV EM written on it.  With this cap I get more voltage out (4.8VAC) plus I actually get measurable current (.23mA), without no measurable current.

Hmm, but do you not actually create a series adding connection with that connection of the other legs? That way you would loose the capacitor effect and have just a coil.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 26, 2011, 08:29:52 PM
Interesting.

Another question:

Can you take the output of a generator coil and place a jumper wire across the ends then attach your DMM to those same leads and still get a reading?

Depends on what you wanna read.
Since this is a dead short, you will have no current through your meter for sure if it is across the 2 leads like a voltage measurement.
There is controversy about the voltage, because to do a voltage measurement in a DMM you need current, which won't flow through the DMM in such condition.
If you look at it from knot potential perspective there is only one potential across the short.
Meter in series will of course show you the short-circuit current.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 27, 2011, 09:35:13 AM
Not sure what a knot potential is,, google may help.

Yes a dead short and yes I still get a current reading.

I thought that perhaps maybe what I have created is either a bad meter and nothing is there, or maybe a standing wave, but then I thought that since my current is in AC then not standing but maybe in quadrature.

Sorry my bad, i mean node-voltage potential as from node analysis.
It's easy to determine if you have a standing wave/resonant condition, just change the frequency and observe your reading, if it has a peak at a certain frequency it is most likely a resonance.

So i take it you connected your meter in series with the short?

xenomorphlabs

Most DMMs have a very low internal resistance too, so basically this seems to be Kirchhoff's rule, you got current through two parallel resistances, one being the shorting wire (also very low). That would be my explanation.