Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Hamel: Perpetual Motion, ZPE, and Natural Cosmic Interplay.

Started by EELRIJUE, October 18, 2009, 08:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Wacrer

Are we not thus? Our Chakras are in fact the same as the tree of life (Sephiroth), sacred Geometry.  We vibrate at certain frequency, with environmental pollution effecting that vibration.  It's ironic that aliens would use TV as a means of transportation, but what do I know.  My instinct is that our bodies are the ships, they are just so polluted they won't 'fly'.  This is not by accident however, for as we know power corrupts.  We have to take back whats been slowly drained from us by a few greedy people in this world.  Yeah, the world is in a transition state...it is retuning itself, I think we must do the same.  Has anyone ever seen 'Dr. Who' ?  I see the world as his tardis, it phase shifts through time.  The world is now in that phase shift.  If your personal vibration is not in tune with everything else, my guess is you would be left standing, in well....nothing.  Like it or not this is happening.  Exciting ain't it! :)

I had a dream of a spaceship some time back, about a year gone now.  And it did have a spinning ring inside a translucent hull.  This is gods honest truth!  I knew that it used magnets to operate, not sure how I knew but I did.  The ship was longish with a slightly bulbous shape to one end.  Not a round bulb, there were strange angular protrusions off of it.....so not really a bulb at all.  There were curved surfaces and also angular parts...hard to describe.  Would love to talk to someone about this.  Oh and it hummed! It emanated a strange glow around the ring, bluish white light. 

I believe that it was being 'shown' to me.  I had no prior knowledge to David Hamel's work before today when I all of the sudden got the words 'cosmic interplay' floating around in my head! so I googled it :)  Very cool stuff.

peace

energia9

Quote from: Wacrer on December 17, 2010, 03:50:30 PM
Are we not thus? Our Chakras are in fact the same as the tree of life (Sephiroth), sacred Geometry.  We vibrate at certain frequency, with environmental pollution effecting that vibration.  It's ironic that aliens would use TV as a means of transportation, but what do I know.  My instinct is that our bodies are the ships, they are just so polluted they won't 'fly'.  This is not by accident however, for as we know power corrupts.  We have to take back whats been slowly drained from us by a few greedy people in this world.  Yeah, the world is in a transition state...it is retuning itself, I think we must do the same.  Has anyone ever seen 'Dr. Who' ?  I see the world as his tardis, it phase shifts through time.  The world is now in that phase shift.  If your personal vibration is not in tune with everything else, my guess is you would be left standing, in well....nothing.  Like it or not this is happening.  Exciting ain't it! :)

I had a dream of a spaceship some time back, about a year gone now.  And it did have a spinning ring inside a translucent hull.  This is gods honest truth!  I knew that it used magnets to operate, not sure how I knew but I did.  The ship was longish with a slightly bulbous shape to one end.  Not a round bulb, there were strange angular protrusions off of it.....so not really a bulb at all.  There were curved surfaces and also angular parts...hard to describe.  Would love to talk to someone about this.  Oh and it hummed! It emanated a strange glow around the ring, bluish white light. 

I believe that it was being 'shown' to me.  I had no prior knowledge to David Hamel's work before today when I all of the sudden got the words 'cosmic interplay' floating around in my head! so I googled it :)  Very cool stuff.

peace

Hi dear Wacrer,
Im interrested in your dream, i had made many things from my dreams,  please share it with me,  could you make drawings? 

Michael J 553

EELRIJUE: I just found this site, and found your post, on this subject. I was looking for information on David's inventions. I found a post on him through u-tube, while looking for information on free energy. This is very good stuff. very interesting, and informative. I would like to learn more about what you have to teach on this subject. Please contact me at mjedens@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time and your post. Michael J 553