Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Norwegian man willing to fight for what he believes in.

Started by brian334, July 26, 2011, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spiralout on July 29, 2011, 07:38:48 PM
forget it, it's pointless... our perspectives are to far apart...
our perspectives are irrelevant... it's a simple question, leaving the earth for where?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 29, 2011, 01:21:42 AM
no bible has any scientific or physics principles, it is not the bible who holds truth but the followers of truth itself, science and physics. you plagiarize science and physics with your garbage to extend your garbage..

quit mixing your damn religion with science and physics.

it is God who made everything so that you can study, and physics is just one component of his creation, JESUS is the walking bible and he is the truth and not garbage, i'm not mixing it i'm just crossing.

by the way you are accountable to what you have  said!

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on July 29, 2011, 09:05:26 PM
it is God who made everything so that you can study, and physics is just one component of his creation, JESUS is the walking bible and he is the truth and not garbage, i'm not mixing it i'm just crossing.

by the way you are accountable to what you have  said!

nope, not accountable in the least.

there is no god, gods, angels demons, ghosts, Santa clause, Easter bunny, st. Patrick is dead what do I care.

your superstition has no power over anyone unless they have weak minds.

do you take pride in taking of weak minds???

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 30, 2011, 12:31:34 AM
nope, not accountable in the least.

there is no god, gods, angels demons, ghosts, Santa clause, Easter bunny, st. Patrick is dead what do I care.

your superstition has no power over anyone unless they have weak minds.

do you take pride in taking of weak minds???

:D weak minds, weak logic, are applicable for those who can't accept that there is God inspite of its obvious presence, even in your conscience  ;)

PS. if you look for evidence then you cannot see God but if you look for faith then God will reveal his presence.  ;)