Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Psychic Vampires - And How To Deal With Them By Dr van Neümig

Started by keihatsu, July 29, 2011, 09:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keihatsu

Quote from: keihatsu on August 02, 2011, 01:23:09 AM

Now that we have THAT stupid problem out of the way, can we talk about physics?

Over unity....

Interesting concept...

All is one is a simplistic.

More to it....

Goes to language.

Also mathematics.

To be honest, I do have a few ideas about that subject and I'm pretty sure on a few things... however... cannot say for certain.  I would prefer a few differing opinions and viewpoints.

Is zero a number, for instance?

What is 5 chairs divided by 0 chairs? Are there not 5 chairs remaining?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: keihatsu on August 02, 2011, 01:29:42 AM
Is zero a number, for instance?

What is 5 chairs divided by 0 chairs? Are there not 5 chairs remaining?
yes, it is. it is a real number. it is an integer and all integers are real numbers.

i think you might be confusing yourself by using chairs... try it with dollars and friends. if you have 5 dollars and 0 friends, and you distribute those 5 dollars equally amongst each of them, how much would each of your 0 friends get? but how can you distribute any amount of money amongst friends who don't exist? your question makes no sense. 30 years ago i used to get under the skin of math teachers with questions like these. good way to burn a whole hour of class time. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe