Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE Question from a rookie.

Started by squire42, July 22, 2011, 01:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire42

Hello all, this is my first post here at the forum and I want to say thanks to ever body for all the great material on this site.  Because of all the vast information here, it led me to my own experiments and I know have more questions than ever!

I am currently trying to run a Telsa coil from a flyback transformer and I'm trying to seek resonance at least in one of this transformer's, preferably the flyback so I can use it other coils (bifilars).

I am also trying to collect the magnetic waves formed by this high frequencies at a 90 degree, based off of Don's Smith idea, Dipole Transformer Generator.  Electrical waves are bound to fail due to heat loss etc.  But magnetic waves can be replicated without dampening the source. So if these waves are in resonance then the potential seems vast.

So I have created a video showing this experiment and if anyone has any suggestions on how to fine tune this coil or a bifilar, would love to hear it, as all perspectives are part of the whole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwe03htAIw