Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Plan to Vindicate Bessler

Started by christo4_99, July 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

The biggest problem with some people is.

"I think, there for I am!"

Then they go into some form of philosophy. Mincing words that may show arrogance in a manner of superiority.

The best answer is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY 

So those who are doing this to get attention. At least show you do know something besides word games.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

christo4_99

I have to give you this : that clip from top gun illustrates the situation very well . a man of superior ability is being heckled by one of lesser ability. Thank you ! Point taken .
the biggest problem with some people is they think they know what the biggest problem with some people is ... or much of anything for that matter . AB, are you on the verge of anything ? You claim to have all kinds of " working principles " . You speak as though you are an expert in something or other . What is your Grand View ? Who would you thank for the gift if you had received it ? I'll tell you who ...nobody . Bulletin : perpetual motion has already been achieved ! Why don't you tell us what Bessler did since you know so much ? You must know in all your experience . Please tell us the secret of the wheel or the ingenious devices that you have .

Airstriker

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 31, 2011, 03:32:58 PM
Please tell us the secret of the wheel or the ingenious devices that you have .
Be my guest and do it first ;] Man stop spamming.