Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Running loads with Potential Waves

Started by Magnethos, July 30, 2011, 08:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuler

:o interesting  :o

Please keep us informed about your experiments !

NickZ

I watched both videos that you suggested.  I'll try to find the one that I'm mentioning using just voltage to light a bulb also. 
   The videos that I've see where people are trying to obtain electricity by imitating the Tesla patent that uses a plate in the air, connected to a capacitor, and the other post of the cap to a ground plate, has not given very exiting results. As just tiny amount of power is obtained. The main thing is to have a source of usable radiant voltage to begin with, otherwise I don't see the point, as in the video the bulb is barely lit, nor will that amount of power run anything else other than a dim bulb. But I suppose that it is a start in that direction. But, since grid power was used, I don't see where the real radiant source to power the bulb would come from. Maybe you have a different idea...

CompuTutor

Magnethos,
in your above schematic diagram,
where you show the two input caps
connected to the coil's HV out lead.

Replace each single cap with two caps in series,
(For a total of four caps in two series pairs...)
you'll be surprised how much much you get out.

It is a phenomina that occurs
only with two caps in series.

Like the aerial (antenna) sees first here:

Magnethos

@ NickZ
You need to use electromagnetic wave to get radiant energy. Of course, you can get it from the ambient without the needing of any batteries, but usually you have to use a little amount of electromagnetic waves to induce a big amount of radiant energy. You need to remember that electromagnetic wave are composed of radiant energy waves. Almost all the people is trying to amplify electromagnetic waves directly, that is non-sense since amperes are the losses of a circuit and you cannot have gains in a system of losses.
When you break the electromagnetic waves to get pure scalar component, you're basically eliminating amperage, so you have a superconductor at room temperature and you don't have losses, for that reason a lot of OU devices work in cold.
The other thing, and this is the interesting part, is that I haven't seen almost anybody trying to amplify the scalar component. If you know about Don Smith device, it's basically a radiant energy amplifier. You put in the primary of a Tesla Coil radiant energy and you get the same radiant energy amplified in the secondary.
We usually use electromagnetic wave in the primary to get scalar in the secondary.

@ CompuTutor
The values of the components you show in the schematics are the same like the ones I posted before?

NickZ

If you already have electromagnetic waves, what is the advantage if any of the conversion to radiant electricity. 
  Doesn't lightning have lots of current also.  I've seen it blow a house apart. Can just voltage do that?  I guess that what I'm getting at is,
what advantage is there to scalar or radiant energy when all our systems and appliances are not compatible.  We can't really harvest radiant energy yet to any usable degree,  for household use. The devices that have been used to obtain radiant energy only, don't really work very well, as you mentioned they need electromagnetic waves to function in the first place.
   So, What other LOADS run on just potential waves, beside leds, cfls, or florescent lights?