Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was Bessler for real?

Started by Dr, July 31, 2011, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantumtangles

Good point about electrons. But their motion depends on heat.

If absolute zero were possible, electrons would stop moving.

The closest anyone has come is the Bose Einstein condensate. Matter breaks down (a few millionths of a degree above absolute zero). It begins the transformation into 'no thing'.

Slightly off topic though.

The Eskimo Quinn

I have explained thios many times however go to 1.15 on this video and it explains why newton was wrong even in his own math and explains how a 5 year old can prove fall is not equal to lift and the bicycle wheel is what bessler must have seen as i did and simply configured that extra energy into his machine, forget the magnetic drive afterwards, this comment relates to the bicycle wheel comments in the film as relating to bessler

remember nothing you can say or do will change what the wheel does to defeat newtonian bullshit, in fact the wheel would have to stop suspended with the weight at 9 oclock falling back defying gravity for newton to be correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwzalCFdKw
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

christo4_99

I have not just been sitting around twiddling my thumbs all this time . I am almost to the point of  being able to take bets on this subject .  I have not made any friends but that was never my goal anyway . Some of you will be glad to hear that Bessler was for real , and the problem with accepting that lies in a lot of grey areas .  All the time I hear people talk about fraud and i realise how safe a bet it must seem to be from where they stand that Bessler was insane enough to pull this one off and deceive the whole world.But from where i stand it is very clear that he was exactly who he said he was and that probably was very honest in what he wrote and said.To begin with you have to realize that this was Bessler's CAREER and not just a hobby . Soon enough all this talk will come to an end and those who spoke out against Bessler and this possibility will have to shut their mouths and listen for a change...no matter who they might be . The time is now very short . PUT YOUR MONEY ON BESSLER and to a lesser extent,me.

overtaker

I would love to place money on Bessler and considerably more against you!