Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller/Romero- it has potentail, and I think I know how it worked!

Started by Shadesz, August 17, 2011, 01:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

futuristic

In conventional theory is like this.

If you use regular coil, not two in bucking mode:

magnet passing by coil with open leads -> no current in coil -> no lenz
magnet passing by coil connected to load with high resistance -> small current in coil -> small lenz
magnet passing by coil connected to load with small resistance -> big current in coil -> big lenz
magnet passing by coil with shorted leads -> max current in coil -> max lenz

So seeing experiment where shortening coil actually reverses lenz and causes speed up of rotor in significant.

ramset

Shadesz
Qoute:
From Here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7982-muller-generator-replication-romerouk-42.html

So now think of it, as the magnet approaches it begins to charge the copper which starts to kick back. Rod has seen effective results by draining the copper as fast as possible using a dc/dc converter. Perhaps this is because with less charge, means less lenz effect, so it doesn't push back as much (as if the copper was still stagnant).

Now about the type of core. Remember, magnetic fields want to take the easy rout. Copper has a magnetic permeability almost like air. I'm guessing that copper under induced current has an even lower permeability. So, the magnetic field is now having a hard time following its normal path past the magnet.

Now at about this instant it finds the iron core. Iron has a relative permeability of 4,000 μ/μ0 (see Electrical Steel). This is roughly 4,000 times more attractive to the field than air and stagnant copper. The field jumps forward to take a path through the core, this accelerates the rotor. Not only that, but while the field chooses the core over the coil, lenz isn't there!

Then at some point the magnetic field saturates the core. In which case the field returns to the copper and air, and lenz shows his ugly face. BUT this time, if your magnet is just over TDC, lenz is helping you by pushing the magnet as it leaves the coil!

--------------------------------------
SEE
This is Cool,You've used your brain to Trick the evil Lentz!!

And Even I can understand your above text

Create an environment that is Uncomfortable or unnatural ,Then Offer up an escape/opportunity  that is taken gladly ,

But everybody works towards a new goal ,even Mr. Lenz [makes him a nice guy]
OU....................

Please continue to share here
Thank You
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

futuristic

Quote from: e2matrix on August 17, 2011, 08:28:16 PM
By putting his ammeter on 10 amps directly across the output he is essentially shorting the coil.  From what I've picked up lately here a continuously shorted coil = less Lenz drag but of course not much in usable output.  If it seemed unnotice I think it's because a lot of people here are already aware of it.

I think you were hearing a lot is this configuration in which two coils are shorted like this Garry Stanley setup:
http://www.energeticforum.com/attachments/renewable-energy/6271d1281820340-garry-stanley-pulse-motor-garrycoils1.jpg

Used in motor mode:
No lenz is present during the time that coil is not energized so its very efficient motor.

Used for pickup coil:
You will get normal lenz drag if you connect + and - leads to the rectifier and capacitor or battery.