Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Common Mistakes and Gotcha's in OU

Started by CuriousChris, August 19, 2011, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

LOL  Peter L is not correct in this case.   The motor principles has led to the Gabriel device, so its contribution is immense.

CuriousChris

Quote from: Hope on August 24, 2011, 12:18:44 PM
Chris     I am mistaken, you are NOT the same person that was trolling at OU.  EVERYONE I made a mistake, sorry.  Chris please forgive my mistake I was only trying to protect the forum from an invasive troll.

Thank you Hope for correcting the error, I do appreciate it.

@SchubertReijiMaigo I am not sure about purely magnetic motors. I do understand what you are saying. but I have a design I am currently working on which uses only magnets and a spring, So I guess its not purely magnetic. But because its my idea it must work mustn't it!

I do wholeheartedly agree with the rest of your statement, if you are right about the magnet only motor well then I will probably have to give up. At least till another idea strikes me :)

CuriousChris

This gotcha is the one that I see the most in forums like this and on websites all over the place.

Belief, or "Wishing it was so doesn't make it so"

Mistake: Believing what someone says because its what you want to believe.
Reason: When someone says something that is "in line" with your own belief its very tempting to take what they say at face value. It doesn't matter what claims someone makes. You owe it to yourself to do due diligence. You may find that the person made a mistake or may even be deliberately defrauding people, as is so often the case. Unless you check it out thoroughly yourself or refer to someone you trust to be able to do the same you can never be sure.

On the point of who to trust. Just because someone has a title doesn't mean they are experienced in the area under question. mathematicians,  physicists and engineers can be fooled too. especially if they are not experienced in the area of the invention.

Never ask a butcher advice about buying diamonds, While he may be an expert in meat. you have no idea what their qualifications are in diamonds. Paraphrased from the book "the Richest Man in Babylon" (I think it was that book).

CC

Jack Noskills

Chris you said:

"I have been reviewing the thread on BiTT over the last couple of days, no one in that thread has reported success in recreating Thanes device, though many have tried."

Maybe you did not read to end http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833 ?

I made a working trafo replication but to me useless as such because of low power. Just tear down some ready made trafos and connect as shown in page 18 and you will see some OU. Amount of extra energy is related to surface area used to divert backward EMF. If you read on there is more coming, MFT version.

Trick is to make the backward EMF work for you, not against you. Electric current itself is already OU, you put in power to create current and it can do work for you. With that current comes magnetic field. That can induce more current in another wire that can do work. That creates another magnetic field and so on. You only need to make such an arrangement to make use of this. After all, backward EMF is the same stuff but only in opposite direction and direction depends on where you look at it. I am currently working on that kind of trafo at idea level as I dont have access to parts I would like to use.

Off topic post sorry about that but felt I need to point direction. OU has been right under our noses, but perhaps the term is misunderstood. Better term would be energy recycling.

SchubertReijiMaigo

Jack have right, you can look also at the Grabriel/Tesla device, with a potentail working replication (measurement was made with  bulbs, so next is increase output and DSO).

I have always believed that BEMF is energy like EMF but in opposed phase like to: Action --> OPPOSITE Reaction law.

But in special config you can have the reaction HELPING the action, then OU...

Tesla's/ Gabriel, BITT and other like is Reactionless transformer type...
Tend to prove reactionless phenomena... (Tend to proof antigravity and UFO propulsion ?)