Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Confirming the Delayed Lenz Effect

Started by Overunityguide, August 30, 2011, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overunityguide

Hi you all,

Please view my most recent video about the Negative Lenz / Delayed Lenz Effect Experiment.
It is actually a Replication of the Thane C Heins Regenerative Accelerating Generator:

http://www.youtube.com/user/overunityguide#p/a/u/0/kzxc3Ai4T3A

My results are the same as Thane C Heins. In my opinion this is what we all are looking for.

With Kind Regards,

Overunityguide

Low-Q

Quote from: Overunityguide on August 30, 2011, 04:59:41 PM
Hi you all,

Please view my most recent video about the Negative Lenz / Delayed Lenz Effect Experiment.
It is actually a Replication of the Thane C Heins Regenerative Accelerating Generator:

My results are the same as Thane C Heins. In my opinion this is what we all are looking for.

With Kind Regards,

Overunityguide
Higher frequency will change the phase between current and voltage. It also affect the power output of the coil. Loading the motor will probably change the phase between current and voltage, and therfor it appears to draw less energy when loaded. Watt in a AC motor is a product of U x I x cos(phase). If the phase between voltage and current increase when loaded, you get less Watt readings from the grid.

Vidar

Overunityguide

Quote from: Low-Q on August 30, 2011, 05:41:21 PM
Higher frequency will change the phase between current and voltage. It also affect the power output of the coil. Loading the motor will probably change the phase between current and voltage, and therfor it appears to draw less energy when loaded. Watt in a AC motor is a product of U x I x cos(phase). If the phase between voltage and current increase when loaded, you get less Watt readings from the grid.

Vidar

@Vidar, I am familiar with the U x I X cos(phase) Power calculation... I am an electronics engineer myself. So yes I know all about shifting phases. This is exactly why I have mentioned in my video that the value which is being displayed is the real Watts Power Value. So with the cos(phi) phase shift corrected.

So to be more specific, it doesn't appears to draw less energy, but it does this for sure. You can see the exact difference when I load it with my finger. When loading it with my finger the real power consumption goes up and the cos(phi) comes closer to 1. So after this I let it run idle again and then I connect my load, so that you can see that the real consumed power is going down after connecting the load.

What happens in this setup is that we use the parasitic capacitance of the generator coil, just like Thane C Heins explains in one of its videos.

With Kind Regards, Overunityguide

neptune

@Overunityguide . Your experiments are very interesting . What happens to the input watts and RPM when you replace the lamp load with a short circuit ? There is a good reason for asking this question . In a recent news item on Peswiki News , Thane Hiens talks about a motor for bicycles . The idea is like your experiment , but uses many coils , all short circuited . The idea is that once the motor is up to speed , it will run just from the delayed Lens effect . I think Konehead mentioned the same idea on the Muller Dynamo thread .

Low-Q

Quote from: neptune on August 31, 2011, 10:37:53 AM
@Overunityguide . Your experiments are very interesting . What happens to the input watts and RPM when you replace the lamp load with a short circuit ? There is a good reason for asking this question . In a recent news item on Peswiki News , Thane Hiens talks about a motor for bicycles . The idea is like your experiment , but uses many coils , all short circuited . The idea is that once the motor is up to speed , it will run just from the delayed Lens effect . I think Konehead mentioned the same idea on the Muller Dynamo thread .
Did he also disconnect the powersource and ran the motor exclusivlely on delayed Lenz effect?

Vidar