Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

If your asking a question like this then it suggests you have a device that is overunity. Such a device would allow energy to be provided to grow food, desalinate the ocean to provide drinking water and land irrigation, and generally remove "cost of energy" from the equation and provide a workable solution.

Here is just one estimate on the number of children dying every single day around the world:

http://www.globalissues.org/article/715/today-over-22000-children-died-around-the-world

A free energy device such as you describe would solve this problem and within a short time save millions of lives. Every second such technology is withheld by the inventor more children die.

You have stated a desire to become "disgustingly wealthy" from such a device. The only justification in my mind for a human being with a soul to place personal wealth over saving a single child's life is ignorance of the suffering.

Now you are not ignorant of the facts.

Can you look yourself in the mirror and honestly declare that you are happy for millions of children to die this year so long as you get a huge amount of $... ?

Hope you sleep well tonight...

RM :)

neptune

A good place to start would be the self charging electric bike . This could be available and affordable to all . This is better than cheap electric cars which would add to congestion  . Second would be cheap home power and heating .

mscoffman

Plan on forming a company that hires the best engineers and best
business people to build profitable products based on it and take
advantage of the idea.

Forget about protecting the fundamental idea.

You only need to protect it if you think you can't build such a company
and want to create a chain of protection so that companies that are
already successful can shelve the process until they are ready to use it
at their option.

If you want change, you will need to "compete" that change into place.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Justsomeguy

I was thinking of the JREF challenge, then simply auction the technology. It could not be supressed if everyone knows it exists and has been confirmed by JREF.
Does anyone know of another group/person as widely known or accepted as an authority?

e2matrix

It's a tough question and one I've thought about a fair amount because I know if I ever got to the point of having a good OU device I knew it would be a lot tougher to answer that question after I got it than before I got it.  I think history has shown that few inventors have gotten rich and the ones with really valuable inventions usually get bilked out of their potential wealth by very savvy business sharks that steal it away.  So unless you have a lot of wealth or can get a very string free loan to start your own manufacturing there are not a lot of good options.  True wealth on the other hand is thought to not be in dollars and cents.  But you may not see that yet.  Look at the stories of many of the Mega Lottery winners.  Not a fun picture in many cases.  However I don't expect that will change your mind.  So I would consider an 'underground' Multi-Level marketing/building system as one possibility where everyone is tied to a contract with you and you teach people how to build and every unit built and sold you still get a percent on it.  All is spread by word of mouth.  If you really have something of value that can power a home or cars or even an appliance than word of mouth should work very well as who wouldn't want free energy?   Make sure everyone is very clear to only talk to people who they know well so it doesn't get stopped by various PTB, big energy, big oil, or nat. security.   Take it slow and careful and you could be very wealthy at some point in the future.  Of course I would really prefer you open sourced it and the very fame you would get could make you wealth in itself.  But that would also open you up to being stopped by all the entities who in the past have been able to stop all efforts at getting free energy into the publics hands.

I'm sure there may be other plans that might work also.  But if you look at all the failures (listed somewhere around here) you'll see pages and pages of inventions that I'm sure many were working but never saw the light of day because of how they tried to get wealthy and get them out into the public.