Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid healing Tent

Started by tetrahedron, September 09, 2011, 11:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbbaty

Hi MP,

The dimensions I used are from Patrick Flanagan's book, Pyramid Power. The height of the pyramid is equal to the radius of a circle while the length of the base is equal to the circle's circumference. To simplify this, if you build a pyramid frame first, the length of the frame from apex to corner of the base will be 4.9% shorter than the length from corner to corner of the base.

That's really interesting to me about Ed Leedskalnin because I have studied his work and writings for years now. I have actually made several trips to Coral Castle. I have never heard about him with a pyramid though. Hopefully you can direct me to read about this. I'll send you a pm with my email address.

All the best.

bb

tak22

Some search results for Ed Leedskalnin "wooden pyramid" tuberculosis

http://www.southfloridaonline.com/article_coral_castle.htm
Quote.... it was reported that people sometimes saw Ed laying in a huge, circular, perfectly balanced rock that he could rotate with just a kick of his foot. The idea, as Ed later explained, was to stay in alignment with the sun and keep the sunlight on his chest. Some also reported seeing a wooden pyramid shaped structure on the circular stone. Ed would lay underneath the pyramid structure in the sunlight on a daily basis from 1:00pm - 3:00pm.

Ed once stated that 'cancer could not live within a magnetic field'. Whatever Ed did, it worked. Weeks later on the next visit to the doctor, Ed was told that he had the lungs and the blood of a child. The doctor was dumbfounded.
http://sharroncalvin.com/?p=169
QuoteLeedskalnin says he healed himself of tuberculosis through a device called a "Megatron," which operated like a battery charger for the body. He placed a magnet inside a wooden pyramid wrapped with copper wire. Every afternoon from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., he sunbathed on his back, wearing dark blue sunglasses repeating the mantra his grandfather shared about the essentials of happiness: "Something to do, something to love and something to hope for."
tak

mp

Thanks Tak, that's what I was looking for --apparently you're a superior googler!

Bbaty, I am having trouble using this site by phone but will email you when back on the puter. Thanks for the dimensions !