Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The classical water tank and the automatic refill

Started by Low-Q, September 13, 2011, 12:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

A water tank is 10m high. The tank is full of water. At the bottom of the tank there is an outlet.

Now take a rotating spiral shaped hose or tube which is connected to the outlet, so the water pressure is allowed to power a centrifuge/spiral tube. At no rotation of the centrifuge the water will have the speed of 9-10m/s out of the spiral outlet. Now release the centrifuge so it starts to spin around (It certainly will due to water pressure).

What will happen with the speed of water through the outlet when the centrifuge starts to run? Will it increase speed, or will the water speed be the same?

This question has been bugging my mind several times. Because if the centrifuge accelerate the water (Able to emty the tank faster) due to the centrifugal force, there is excess energy to squirt the water back into the water tank 10 meters up!!

Any thoughts are welcome.

Vidar

Alaa3

i was thinking in this exactly idea about 2 years ago !!

Glad that i am not the only one who thought  that idea may works

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi low-Q, thanks for sharing your idea, though how would you extract useful work from that setup?
Here is an idea I came up with, one can have a generator attached to water wheel and use electricity to power water pump and maybe some excess useful output.
peace love light
tyson

excessAlex

Hi skywatcher123, nice idea!.. I would like to give you some advice, if I can. English is not my primary language, sorry..

according to your schematic, from my point of view, you should expand the pool of water that is in the upper side, so as to make one large cylinder. the container at the top should be closed and not opened, the output of the pump should feed the entry of water into the upper reservoir with a sealed circuit. At the bottom of the container than there should be a calibrated output with check valve, the lower section of your system (including the wheel) must be in one container, not opened, but sealed. the entire system designed  by you and modified as I have suggested should be in this way enclosed in a full sealed circuit . In doing so we get this benefit: the whole system becomes a closed circuit and instead to use a booster pump, you can use a circulator pump, which absorbs much less energy because it has no extra work needed to push water up to the level of top container.

Low-Q

Easy test: remove the bottom of a soda bottle. Fix on a spiral hose at the other end. Now hang up the bottle upside down in a thread. Fill it with water and measure the time for the bottle to emty when the bottle rotates vs no rotation. The possible centrifugal force will shorten the time it takes to emty it. If so, it should be overunity (?).