Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The electric field of a magnet

Started by Dave45, September 14, 2011, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

If the magnetic fields could be viewed from above the earths poles
one field moving in one field moving out

Mk1

@all

Nice , i made some work on the subject here are the links

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8878.0

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9479.msg249968#msg249968

They both deal with this to some extent . Both treads are open and unfinished , simply because of the lack of interest , that may change sine its looking less and less esoteric each day .

I hope this will inspire , or help you guys .

Peace Mark

Dave45

Thanks for the links MK I remember them now, I'll go over them again we learn a little more everyday.
Dave

ALVARO_CS

Hey MK1
No lack of interest at all !!!!!
Still working in same area, but no posting the thousands failures  :P
just a little more faith
cheers
Alvaro

Dave45

I really didn't want to get into ancient symbols but since they are so pertinent  to what we are studying.

The swastika represents the galaxy, if you look at the swastika one side moves into the core in a cw turn and the other side moves into the core in a ccw turn, Just as the electric field of the galaxy.

The ancient symbol yin yang represents the two particles joined together to form the electron, when a coil is passed in front of a magnet the particles are stripped from the magnetic field, one cw, one ccw when removed from the magnetic field they are attracted to each other they go into a synchronized orbit and this is the electron.

other symbols have been found that aren't as popular but have meaning the next symbol is of the pattern that is seen in the sunflower if you could look at the earths poles this is what the magnetic field would look like, as one magnetic field cw inters the pole and the other magnetic field ccw leaves the pole, this grid pattern covers the whole planet and connects to the opposite pole of the planet.

Im sure if we studied ancient symbols we would find more similarity's they were left for a reason, there was another civilization before us and Im sure they were as advanced as we are, maybe even more, but God said they were evil and destroyed them in the flood.

Take care
Dave