Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydrogen - carbon fiber question

Started by fleebell, June 13, 2006, 03:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleebell

I have been searching but haven't found anything on this yet so I'm asking here. Have any of you folks doing all the electrolisis experiments in the various ways tried using carbon fiber cloth as electrodes?    I wanted to ask before spending my small test budget on some of the cloth.   I don't see any point in repeating what someone else has already tried if it didn't help or work.   It just seems to me that it would give a really large electrical surface for it's physical size and might allow more gas to be created from the same size container than with standard metal electrodes.  If I'm wasting my time in this direction let me know ok?

Thanks
Lee B

lancaIV

When you read in the google-listed "aqua-fuel,aquafuel"-pages
then you will find probably a link to a taiwanese invention of
carbon-fiber use for hydrolysis !
I think the inventor surname is Lee !
Applicant:National Institute

Sincerely
            de Lanca

Paul-R

Go to this site:
http://jlnlabs.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr11.htm
This is a method of generating H2 and CO by striking
an arc underwater using carbon electrodes. But the
electrodes burn out and need replacing.

I think that what you are referring to is a patent
for replacing the carbon rods with a continuous reel
of carbon in a fibrous form to avoid changing the rods
every so often.
Paul.

fleebell

Thanks folks, the way it is being used there that isn't the way I was thinking of using it but at least I know it's already been tried and it isn't worth wasting the money to try it again.....

Lee B