Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST FREE ENERGY DEVICE REACHES MARKET IN OCTOBER -- The Game Changer is Here

Started by chessnyt, September 16, 2011, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new poll  starting 2-4-2012:  LENR technology

a) will soon lead to the end of the fossil fuel era and become the new standard.
b) will compete with fossil fuels for decades to come eventually replacing them.
c) will not only phase out fossil fuels but will also lead to the trials of the current corrupt powers in charge.
d) will lead to all of the above.

baroutologos

I have not followed the topic, but i can tell its irrelevant since its past Octomber.. going to December and nowhere a hint of a OU device in the market, neither will be for the forseeable future.

Piece of advice, pile the firewood high..

Magluvin

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on November 18, 2013, 08:05:32 PM

Ha!  Cracks me up.  Do you think you have enough hardware there?
Study Steven and you will be able to use some short pieces of wire and frequencies and do the same thing. 
Earth's magnetic field = unlimited power.   ;)

Hmm. Using the Earths field.  Does it have anything to do with the earths spin, bout 1000 mph at the surface?

So lets say we have a length of wire and measured it while putting the wire in many different orientations, would there be a particular position that the wire produces some current?

I can imagine that the Earth rotating, that the field might act as if the earth is not rotating, like the magnets in the Nmachine. ??? ;)

Mags

forest

Tesla believed he can tap cosmic rays. Nowadays we know cosmic particles are frozen inside Earth magnetic field lines. Again, Tesla was a visionary ?