Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I Cube Transformer

Started by icorex11, March 26, 2013, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icorex11

the I CUBE SPINNER is now complete
in the first picture  you see I wound 8 3 turn coils 14 gage magnet wire ..
the 2 triggers are wound same direction as spinner 2 laps 4 turns total 8 turns per trigger  same gage as spinner 22 gage

and that's it for this cube ..

13 OUTPUTS .... 2 INPUTS ...:)

ARX11

icorex11

The I CUBE  stands for the intelligent cube transformer ....

now my basic shown public  I CUBES are not so intelligent lol ... as there just windings on a core .....
but theres ooo so much more to it yet  8)

but I will not be releasing this part of my device for some time ...
as  I have little desire to share more of my work  regarding this matter
I have shared the transformer design ...  and many winding configurations and I do have a lot more ways to make this cube core operate ...  I will be shareing more ways to configure the core windings  in the near future ...

my complete design  is more for advanced users .. like robotics  and other tecks ... its more of a highly controllable device ... like say I wanted 60 hz output ..and also  400 hz and and 4k hz out and maybe 4 MHz  my device is designed to change with ease the desired voltage amprage and frequency of the cube core ... and its kinda like  a SMART FONE OR A SMART TV OR A SMART TRANSFORMER ..

8)
no more will be said regarding this right now ... as I would like to market the full design ..

ARX11

icorex11

the I CUBE  as I have shown
can be CONFIGURED MANY WAYS AND I DO NOT LIMIT MYSELF TO ANY NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS UP ON THIS CORE . this core I have shown is my method of combining multi cores as a single THIS IS MY MOST BASIC CONFIGURATIONS OF FLYBACK CORES ...

the basic I CUBE !

next I will display my I CUBE X2  ITS 8 CORES

it operates agin in many configurations and I do not limit myself to just the shown configurations ..

ARX11

icorex11

building THE I CUBE X2  core assembly ...

im selling built cores for $275 cdn by order only ..

I will explain the entire core so if you have the resources to build it by all means built it .. but credit the inventor ....

I will be displaying build pictures ..
required materials
epoxy
8 TV's all the same
and a lot of time ....

pictures to follow soon

ARX11

icorex11

ok here is half an  ICUBE X2

there will be 2 of these stacked as 1 

this is the I CUBE X2

ARX11