Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy from pseudo forces?

Started by Low-Q, September 27, 2011, 03:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

I want to start a new thread about pseudo forces, which lead to the centrifugal power plant idea I have described here:

So I continue with this idea in a new thread. Attached there is a picture. The picture is also posted at BigThink on Facebook.

I frankly cannot explain away the possible excess energy. Look at the picture an try to understand the way it is suppose to work. If you have any questions, please let me know. Any comment are welcome as well. I hope the picture tells more about what I have in mind, and what I have understood is the way it is suppose to work.

brian334

1. What is a coriolis force?
2. How does a coriolis force work?
3. How much force does a coriolis force have?

mr_bojangles

the pressure against the inner tubing?

wouldnt it be more efficient to have one generator on the axle of the spinning mechanism?

generators at the ends of the pipes would decrease rotational inertia

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Low-Q

The mechanism must pick up kinetic energy from the water flow in the tubes. The generator could ofcourse then be placed at the inlet of the mass/water in the center, but NOT at the axle of the spinning disc. I will explain why.

This disc is basicly a centrifugal pump. When the disc spins, the water in the tubes are forced outwards because of the centrifugal force. This is basics of a centrifugal pump. The centrifugal force is a pseudo force that acts on the water in the spinning tubes, but only when the tubes are spinning. The acceleration of the water flow have a cost, and this cost is the Coriolis force which counteract the rotation only when water are allowed to flow through the tubes. So basicly we must apply enough energy to provide a continous spin.

However, when the tubes are bended away from the rotational direction, the water jet out of the tubes will act force that is tengential to the rotation in opposite direction, and counteract the breaking Coriolis force. This way we provide energy into the system, but gets all the energy back because og the water jets - this happens at the same time. The energy is conserved inside a closed loop. So we will be able to spin the disc like it was an ordinary solid disc. Friction will be the only break - and we cannot be without friction.

Since the energy is conserved inside a closed loop, we cannot get energy out without stopping the rotation. Therfor we cannot put a generator directly to the axle.

The point is, however, that there is a balance between the Coriolis force and the tangential force from the jets - conservation of energy in the closed loop. This relationship is possibly regardless of the water speed through the tubes - it will allways balance and conserve the energy. Even if we clog the tubes completely so water is stopped completely, it still takes no energy to run the wheel. Energy is still conserved inside the closed loop.

The strange thing is that this means that we can possibly place a turbine inside the waterflow (not the axle), and load the turbine with a generator, which however slows down the velocity of the waterflow, but without affecting the input energy. We can do this because there is one force left which is not a part of the equation of the forces in the spinning disc. This force is the centrifugal force which force the water to flow.

Then we have a continous faterflow without the need of input energy. From THAT flow we can harness energy.

That is the idea anyways.

I did also recently read that a Sweedish inventor have already a patent on the same principles. He has a patent in Sweeden and US, and that is the only patent on a so called "free energy device". He got his patent because the patent offices could not explain away the the invention, and could not be able to fully understand how and why it worked.

Low-Q

Quote from: brian334 on September 27, 2011, 05:00:41 PM
1. What is a coriolis force?
2. How does a coriolis force work?
3. How much force does a coriolis force have?
1.Coriolis force is the counterforce that breaks a rotation if the mass in the rotation is moving radially outwards from the center of rotation. Look at the figure skater when she spins around on the ice. When she pulls her arms together, the spin increase. When she spread the arms, the spin slows down. This is the Coriolis force.

2. Like explained in point 1.

3. It depends on the mass, the radial velocity of the mass (How fast the mass moves away from or towards the center of rotation), and the tangential velocity of the mass, (the speed of the mass that is related to how fast the spin is).
Great mass, at great radial velocity, at high tengential velocity provides the greatest Coriolis force. As one or both velocities decrease the Coriolis force are reduced. If the mass is less, then the Coriolis force is reduced.

Vidar