Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energetic forum

Started by guruji, September 30, 2011, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Quote from: utilitarian on February 12, 2014, 11:18:17 AM

You are misinformed.  Jews are both a race and a religion.  Jews are descended from the ancient tribes of Israel, a specific geographic location.

And it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that Bugler is a full blown racist.  Now he does have a point that he is entitled to his freedom of speech.  Now, I would not say that it is like yelling fire in a crowded theater, as Milehigh claims.  His views, while backwards, are not going to cause any harm, because most people dismiss them as both antisemitic and conspiratard drivel, and also there really is no audience.

What I would say is that while he has a right to say what he likes, we have a right to ridicule him for it as well.  So I say to you, Bugler, you are a small minded man, obsessed with your prejudices, no doubt to explain your crappy lot in the world.

So now you insult me, by saying more or less I have less than half a brain. Oh how cultured of you. If a Jew is a person/people how can it be a religion ? And anyway even if so how can you declare that Bugler was referring to the Race and not the Religion. Maybe if Bugler met a Jewish person that was a nice guy he would be cool with him, I do not know.

Anyway if he is racist you would be just as bad as him in my opinion because you are an abuser of neutral parties.

Now it's been made a big thing of. Good work. I'm impressed. That's a really smart way to deal with it.

So if your a christian and I consider you a supremacist, and I call you a christian supremacist then that would be Racist would it ?  ::)

Or if a child molester is a christian, then calling him a christian child molester, is that Racist ? Or is it a description or point of view ?   

You personally insulted me. Against the forum rules I bet.

Whats an anti Semite then ? In my opinion a full blown Racist would hate all other races except his own. I do not think Bugler fits that description.

My heritage is Spanish but I'm an Aussie born and bred and an Atheist. So what does that make me ? I say it makes me an Atheist Australian. My Spanish heritage has nothing to do with me personally.

SchubertReijiMaigo

Bugler is not antisemit (and real semit are Palestinian BTW) he is anti-Zionist, the Zionist who rule everthing is that kind of people that Bugler speak about, they aren't the real Jew because in Judaism you must wait for the Meshia before going back to Israel: the total reverse of the "Jew" right now.
There are Jew who are against Israel because it's against their own religion: Judaism.
It's just the Roschild and Askenazi Kabal that have hijacked the Jewish culture and tradition to make their evil things.
I have nothing against Judaism and those who practice it, it's just a religion like many other but Zionist and the modern Israel can go to Hell.
Cordially.

Farmhand

Thanks for the information links SeaMonkey and thank you SchubertReijiMaigo for clearing up the Anti Semite thing, personally I think way too many words are put into others mouths.

I get the impression Bugler is "Anti Cabalist" as am I. Maybe he has good reason to say what he says.

My opinion still is that his comment was not "Racist". That is my opinion.

And all I said in the first place was that "I do not see what he said as racist", I didn't say he was or wasn't I said what I thought about his comment.

Anyone with half a brain would have seen that.

Cheers

MileHigh

This forum is not a place to express these views and his views were clearly full of racism and hatred.  It's a place to discuss free energy and electronics and related topics.  Let the generic wackadoos that want to express their opinions spout it elsewhere, there are thousands of web sites for them to do that.  You can forget about splitting hairs about what certain words mean also.

The original posting was gross and ugly and should not be tolerated, period.  This thread should simply sink into the abyss and people are perfectly free to go elsewhere if they want to talk that crap.

QuoteI think your mother is the racist hater and you are a jew. Aren't you?

More hatred from that bigoted racist jackass.  The answer no, I was born Roman Catholic but I am basically atheist.  I don't care what people's race, religion or lack of religion is, or what their skin colour is.  All that matters to me is the content of their character, and yours sucks.  Using the "your mother" line is pathetic.

MileHigh

SeaMonkey