Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Unveiled Core replicates 10 / 8 /11

Started by ramset, October 08, 2011, 07:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

Quote from: Low-Q on October 09, 2011, 06:22:44 AM
Is it all water? It looks like it is a lighter fluid on top which doesn't mix with water. You can actually see the waves in the middle of the "water". Any thoughts?

Vidar

hi Vidar

do you mean in the photo i posted above?  if so, he doesn't have the device completely immersed in the water in this photo

water can enter the globe at the bottom and steam can escape through vents at the top - if he completely immerses the 'globe' then the steam just bubbles up to the surface of the water when it boils

hope this helps
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

ramset

Nul Points
You are intitled to your oppinions!]

I see room for improvement !! You see I don't know if you are aware of it
But we also have another device that works in a similar way
but we don't know why,,
here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8999-peter-daysh-davey-water-heater-query-13.html#post161528

An Alleged Tesla device,{the inventor that has succesfully replicated this Tesla Water heating device is assisting Slovenia ]
This is the one Slovenia is building [me Too] ,

I suspect this is what we're gonna do with Tesla's device
Here
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Pistol+Shrimp+you+tube&mid=D49D9DCB1AA0F5941A60D49D9DCB1AA0F5941A60&view=detail&FORM=VIRE6

You are a very Bright man ,and I value your opinions and experience!

One thing does Puzzle me though,you call it "spam"?
Then you contribute valuble information??
Perhaps if you contributed the info First ??
Our very limited supply of sincere and dedicated experimenters would have
better info to work with!

Just a thought!!

Thank You
Chet
PS
OH Yes I do Believe!!!!!!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Low-Q

@nul-point: look at the water after the heating experiment. Between the surface and bottom there is a visible wave, just the same as you see when you poor food oil in the glass of water. Like a surface between oil and water.

nul-points

Quote from: ramset on October 09, 2011, 09:02:27 AM
Nul Points
You are intitled to your oppinions!]
[...]

Quote from: ramset  date=1318165347
You are a very Bright man...
[...]

...not according to my wife!  :)

Quote from: ramset  date=1318165347
One thing does Puzzle me though,you call it "spam"?
Then you contribute valuble information??
Perhaps if you contributed the info First ??
Our very limited supply of sincere and dedicated experimenters would have
better info to work with!

Just a thought!!

Thank You
Chet
[...]

this topic was the subject of a thread on OU.com, started around beginning 2008 iirc

along with several other members here i contributed information, suggestions and questions to that thread in its first year of about three years of activity

...so i guess you could say that i've "contributed the info first", eh?  :)

it's possible that the "very limited supply of sincere and dedicated experimenters", which you mention, could save themselves some duplication of effort by starting where others have finished, rather than back at the beginning again

yes, i have seen the 'Slovenia'-related work, also, thanks

i have no problem contributing to discussions - if i think i can offer any useful observations, suggestions, answers, etc.

however, in the case of the Peter Davey heater it seems it's largely reached a point of people having to 'RTFM'

my use of the word 'spam' refers to the off-topic inclusion of posts in topics unrelated to efficient water heating (eg. Lenz-related electromagnetics and HHO systems for vehicle modification) just to say things like 'see thread XXX on forum YYYY for an "Amazing" development'  - especially when that 'amazing' development doesn't appear to be anywhere significantly different from its last re-incarnation

as you say, i'm entitled to my opinion - and i voiced it!  ;)

good luck with your experiments
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

ramset

NP
A lot can happen in the Science Of OU in 4 years.as well as the ability to experiment more effectively!
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks
Chet
Ps your wife sounds like a smart Woman...............

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma