Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Theory of How to Generate Current From One Magnet

Started by studentofhistory, October 12, 2011, 04:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

http://www.filestube.com/165fe8b9c16158fc03ea,g/Practical-Transformer-Handbook.html
  This is in no way an excuse to not read the entire file and completely understand it and go look for more. Every rope needs a neck to rest on.
"A magnetometer is a measuring instrument used to measure the strength or direction of a magnetic field either produced in the laboratory or existing in nature. Some countries such as the USA, Canada and Australia classify the more sensitive magnetometers as military technology, and control their distribution." There is allways more room at the in of Guantanamo Bay.

studentofhistory

I've downloaded the file and I've skimmed the contents. I'm not an engineer. A lot of the terms and math is way over my head. Can you point me to the section that contains the nugget you referred to? thanks.

studentofhistory

Here is a statement that I've found in a physics textbook. (The induced EMF is equal to the rate of change of magnetic flux linking the circuit.) So in my concept, the rate of change in magnetic flux is due to changing flux density at the point of contact with the various turns of an attached coil. When the iron core thickness is changing, the flux density at one end of the coil will be different from the density at the other end of the coil. The satisfies the statement above. I haven't found anything in the transformer pdf file, that contradicts this notion.

Doug1

Here is a statement that I've found in a physics textbook. (The induced EMF is equal to the rate of change of magnetic flux linking the circuit.) So in my concept, the rate of change in magnetic flux is due to changing flux density at the point of contact with the various turns of an attached coil. When the iron core thickness is changing, the flux density at one end of the coil will be different from the density at the other end of the coil. The satisfies the statement above.

(changing flux density) if you can have the flux change in your model equally to what it would change in a motor or generator which is actually a change to the extent of being reversed across the entire coil then sure but it has to do so repeatedly to cause a continued change in the wire.Otherwise it will just find equalibrium and do nothing.
The text book should have said "constantly changing flux density" get over it.

sm0ky2

Quote from: studentofhistory on October 18, 2011, 06:35:42 PM
Here is a statement that I've found in a physics textbook. (The induced EMF is equal to the rate of change of magnetic flux linking the circuit.) So in my concept, the rate of change in magnetic flux is due to changing flux density at the point of contact with the various turns of an attached coil. When the iron core thickness is changing, the flux density at one end of the coil will be different from the density at the other end of the coil. The satisfies the statement above. I haven't found anything in the transformer pdf file, that contradicts this notion.

What is important to note here, is that for current to be induced, there must be a CHANGE in flux. Not merely a difference in flux between two coils, or flux density gradient across the length of a coil.

What causes the current to be induced, is the changing magnetic field, affecting the allignment of electron-spin within the metal of the conductor.
If the magnetic field remains stationary, the EMF within the conductor assumes a chaotic pattern, within the boundaries of the field with respect to the field generated by the atoms in the coil. And therefore there is no current flowing through the conductor.
There is absolutely no difference between a wire sitting all by itself, with no field, and a wire sitting inside a stationary magnetic field.

It is the CHANGE, in density/strength and/or positioning/orientation of the magnetic field that creates current.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.