Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Four things required for any gravity power device to work

Started by brian334, February 19, 2009, 05:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justalabrat

Quote from: jane36d on June 07, 2009, 04:22:12 PM
Its kind of like boobs in water, are they heavier at the top or bottom of the pool?

I don't understand, can you post a picture? ;D

brian334

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on April 20, 2009, 10:02:10 AM
This idea is very new so I haven't ran it through extensive thinking yet but I like to share it anyway in it's "primitive" form.

If you had a very long tube standing up filled with water. And let's say at the bottom you "trap" a small height of water and drag it up. We all know that this requires no work right? Because both buoyancy and gravity cancel out. So nothing really changes.

Now let's replace this experiment with something that would float up. The below presentation should explain everything. Before you try to close your mind on it do some proper thinking first because this has something you have to "get" for yourself as I feel that too much hand holding isn't good either.

Follow the numbering. You also might want to open the image in a separate window as it's too big for this forum and thus needs annoying scrolling.
The weight that bearly floats up will bearly provide energy back. Bearly - bearly = 0

Vidar