Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Under water gravity wheel

Started by Low-Q, October 15, 2011, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

I've made a drawing of a gravity wheel idea. I like the idea, but I cannot imagine 100% how it should work, or not work.

There is two weights, one on each see saw. These are pivoted with the green dots.
In that position there is an expanded air volume at the left side, and no air volume on the right side. The configuration of the weights and the pivots makes sure that it happens. With this configuration there will be more buoyancy on the left side than the right side.

The arrangement can be copied in numbers in order to even possible uneven run.

What do you think?

Vidar

Low-Q

Here is an example with more of those arrangements.

CuriousChris

It is an intriguing concept well worth a deeper look. My initial objection was it needs to get over the 12 oclock position to continue, which I doubted it would, but maybe it will.

some points.
the water pressure is higher at the bottom. so pushing the air down will take more effort than appears in the diagram.
at the very apex (12 oclock) there is no energy available to push the air down.
at 12:01 the energy available is very small, will it be enough?

Redraw your diagram at 12 oclock and see if it still looks feasible.

Low-Q

Quote from: CuriousChris on October 15, 2011, 06:25:40 PM
It is an intriguing concept well worth a deeper look. My initial objection was it needs to get over the 12 oclock position to continue, which I doubted it would, but maybe it will.

some points.
the water pressure is higher at the bottom. so pushing the air down will take more effort than appears in the diagram.
at the very apex (12 oclock) there is no energy available to push the air down.
at 12:01 the energy available is very small, will it be enough?

Redraw your diagram at 12 oclock and see if it still looks feasible.
At 12 o'clock the bottom cylinder will be "inflated" and the top will not. The main concept is to have the majority of air volume on the left side. If it is, there will be unbalance in the buoyancy effect which will force the wheel to rotate. However, the weights have to change positions all the time while following the rotation, so they could counter balance the wheel. I have started to make some simulations in Phun. I have not yet succeed to make an air-tight cylinder. I will figure something out.

Vidar