Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I bought a few rods of chemalloy some years back to see if I could get unlimited hydrogen by putting it in water.I got bubbles of hydrogen allright but the rod got smaller and smaller.So it was not a catalyst as it had been reported.At that point I put it aside.Now it turns out it may be a good long lasting electrode for our crystal cells.I remember paying only a few dollars for about three rods.triffid

triffid

Seems you can count wood and bone in these materials.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity
triffid

Remember I got voltages when I had wet wood and two voltmeter probes of the same metal?

triffid

Also   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboluminescence  the ability to get light from motion.

Uncompahgre Ute IndiansThe Uncompahgre Ute Indians from Central Colorado are one of the first documented groups of people in the world credited with the application ofmechanoluminescence involving the use of quartz crystals to generate light [1][2]. The Ute constructed special ceremonial rattles made from buffalo rawhide which they filled with clear quartz crystals collected from the mountains of Colorado and Utah. When the rattles were shaken at night during ceremonies, the friction and mechanical stress of the quartz crystals impacting together produced flashes of light visible through the translucent buffalo hide.

triffid

A historically important instance of triboluminescence occurred in Paris in 1675. Astronomer Jean-Felix Picard observed that his barometer was glowing in the dark as he carried it. His barometer consisted of a glass tube that was partially filled with mercury. Whenever the mercury slid down the glass tube, the empty space above the mercury would glow. While investigating this phenomenon, researchers discovered that static electricity could cause low-pressure air to glow. This discovery revealed the possibility of electric lighting.[4]

jbignes5

Quote from: triffid on May 10, 2012, 07:38:07 PM
Something funny about quartz?Silicia? Remember its repulsive to other forms of matter?  http://www.rexresearch.com/kowsky/kowsky.htm
triffid

Something funny happened in the lab a long time ago.

Well it's the whole reason we started crystalline experimentation. The thinking was attach one end to an antenna the other to a ground and walla self oscillating pump. How we attach our load depends entirely on the method of induction we use. This has been the problem. When I started experimenting with geometrical shapes and the crystal oscillators it is done right via bifilar induction and then extraction can look free. Bifilar induction takes both field movements and separates them via stream rubbing. This effect can be seen on very large gas planets like Jupiter. The red spot can be interpreted as the electron. In the band is an eddy that gets spun by the action of a rolling pin on a single plane. The other side of the equation is that spot radiates over a massive area. The network seems to polarize from source to any object in electrical range. The external field has a base value and is averaged over a certain geometrical space. Its divides are infinite. It is high fidelity space that is highly voltage sensitive. Everything must come down to it's level or it must require energy to maintain it's qualities. When it does maintain it's qualities it can be perfectly capable of little immediate change. It always takes some time for dissipation. Remember static properties as well. We know static items have a voltage level when measured in environments. This potential must come from somewhere. It is usually based on matter in traditional science and now we are understanding it is field based and highly capable of keeping it's electrical form. But add one charge and the system changes. Sometimes in radical ways.

If we haven't figured out one thing about the ether is that it is solely responsible for all transfers. It is the medium. We know waves in the ether radiantly change in propagation. They expand in field and that field is spherical. We live in a great up welling of radiance and we deny it's existence. This medium takes a bit to grow but when at full strength it can bond universes together. All becomes flow in that kind of system and they can work in unison or not. The density of the medium can be vastly increased through intensification or excitation of the base field. In this case it is voltage and the electric field through static inductive laws.

It could be that we have forgotten more then we are remembering at the moment. Well some of us have forgotten. Tesla being the first in our contemporary history to scratch his head to this problem. Experimentally he explored the field and even wrote how he got there. Everything is there for the taking because he made sure he left enough clues to put it all back together again.