Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Quote from: triffid on May 14, 2012, 07:15:31 PM
I hooked up all six cells in series (of my latest dandelion cells).Got 7.1 volts and .94 mAs.That makes it 6.67 milliwatts.I get an average of 1.18 volts per cell.Ampswise these cells are just as powerful as the other dandelion cells.So I have a red LED burning bright tonight.triffid

I got about half the bubbles I got with the unprotected magnesium strips.Maybe the borax protected them a little?
Give it another two weeks and I will know.

It's not the borax it is the crystalline oxidation that is protecting it. If you treat the elements in borax you must include a small amount for repair processes. The borax will be automatically attracted to bare metal and repair the breach by causing a focused oxidation of the bare area. Kinda like fix-a -flat for cars does for tires.
They already do this for electrolytic capacitors. The process is quite popular already. Just a small amount of doping of the cells solution with borax will crease the life of the electrode.

One of my first experiments was with water, espoms, alumn and borax with some potassium doping. You must balance the potassium which is the real current provider and the borax which is the repair mechanism. I treated the Aluminum wire that I pre processed with borax and allowed to bake on for 3-4 hours in an oven. The pre processing was heating the aluminum up with the gas burner on my stove then spraying the borax solution onto the aluminum wire element. The element was coiled up around a graphite rod that I suspended by a close pin. The structure that formed was quite interesting. Just by having that circular shape it forced it to focus the crystalline structure and squeeze it taught. As Bedini found out adding the Rochell salts did increase the voltage available but also lowered the current available. If we need current then we should compress the crystal further to very high pressures. When my crystal was starting to finish on it's connected state Solid I notices that it grew in pressure inside of the glass jar I was using. It is tough glass I will tell you. Drops on the floor don't break it. On the pavement it will power but not break or shard. I knew once it started to connect it would mean the thing could go pop at any second. I stopped the experiment because it started to powder the out side of the glass. A Mist like substance that I think was originally glass. I cleaned it up to see if any etching had occurred and Nothing seemed apparent at the time. I have not magnified the glass yet because I have been waiting for better computer microscopes come out. For a good scope it would run 290 bucks. Higher magnification range.
All the plastic jars I used showed cracks going from one end to the other. Mouth to base. They were very thick plastic on the range of 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick or so. So radial push is very evident from this process. When I did most of my crystalline experiments I used waters ability to polarize matter and thats the trick. We need to grow these power taps.

One of my experiments, that I did not record unfortunately, had a brilliant star. A crystal born in a bed of furry. While using this cell it allowed an eddy to form. As the days went by I saw a small swirl that seem to grow in the material. After awhile I used an led to condition this crystal. I bathed it as it turned and it became brilliant in refractive ability. It's ability was conditioned growth to a specific wave length. This crystal was small but since the cell was small it was easier to get in close and see the crystal. I would say it got up to the size of a 32nd of an inch or a tad bit smaller. I didn't think of the significance of this experiment till just now. It sucks when you don't record your experiments. It takes a bit of reality out of it. But none the less it did happen to me.

triffid

Thanks big J,Your input is useful to me.I do my experiments in my dads kitchen(he passed away some years back),So I'm not in a real lab here.I guess I would be more inclined to use a lab notebook if I had put together a real lab.I allow mistakes to happen and stumble around a bit.Then do searches on the internet to find useful info.I can tell you that I understand a lot about whats happening with these cells.With PBs help a lot of the chemistry has been called up.These cells do not tap ZPE.They tap the energy that's in the uv to farinfared range of the electromagnetic spectrum and visible light is inside that range.The ZPE part of the spectrum is above x-rays.So our cells are fancy solar cells.They run on heat mostly it seems.
I did take one or two out into the sunlight to see if there was a big increase in voltage.No was the answer I got.I did not leave them out there long enough to heat up.I only wanted to see if bright light would give me a voltage increase.And I got none on the two cells I tested.
I do have a beautiful disk of alum crystals.That resulted from trying to protect the magnesium strips with alum the first time around.I left the solution in the container and over a month the solution dried up.A cotton ball is in the middle of it.
I wish there were some magic cheap metal that we could use for electrodes.How long Do I need to leave the magnesium strips in a borax solution to get that crystal protection?The first time I left them in for 30 minutes and watched them turn black.They were dry and left open to the air for 2 or 3 weeks before I used them(they were still black).triffid

triffid

triffid

I checked my latest dandelion cells today.Got 4.4 volts and .22 mAs.All six are hooked up in series powering a red LED.Not as bright as it was a few days ago.Magnesium strips look ok.Not weak yet.Give it another week.triffid

triffid

http://galliumsource.ecrater.com/p/11617675/magnesium-ribbon-25g-65-75ft-long-999  a very cheap source of magnesium and gallium.
roll,He even has free shipping.

He also sells sodium metal.I could have bought five rolls of his magnesium for the price I paid last month for another roll,he even has free shipping.

www.ecrater.com has a lot of things for sale cheap.Carbon rods,chemicals,etc.check it out.