Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

triffid

I treated six more magnesium strips with borax.Once again I left them in a warm saturated water solution for 30 minutes.Once again they turned a black color.
I placed them in a dry plastic container to dry overnight.Im out of elmers glue-all today.So Friday I will go back to citric acid/vitamin C and make six cells.triffid

triffid

Let me say something here.Putting these cells together requires quite a bit of skill using the materials we have available to us in the kitchen.While I can look at the catalogs on laboratory glassware and dream of paying out 150 dollars to 200 dollars for some really neat looking glassware.I know I really can't afford that.So I go to the grocery store ,buy cottage cheese and yogurt in plastic containers.That I can wash out and use for my experiments.I can buy applesauce in glass jars or pickles in glass jars.Wash those out and save them to use in my experiments.I can buy corn dogs and save and wash those wooden sticks to stir with or if they are flat like mine are.I can use them as a measure.So today I realized as I was treating my magnesium strips with borax that I was using stuff from the grocery store to work with.
triffid

low cost lab equipment to work with .plastic bottles to mix salt solutions with too.

triffid

Another water into gasoline pill story.  http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/589/is-there-a-pill-that-can-turn-water-into-gasoline

Sounds like fraud was involved.triffid

I guess my turning water into H2O2 is the best way to go afterall.I would use electricity and sulfuric acid to make mine.Make it about 40%
conc and keep it stablized until ready for burning.

triffid

Today is two weeks from the day the last dandelion cells were made(oxalic acid).And made with borax treated magnesium strips.Today the magnesium strip I had touched the most nearly broke in half.Keep in mind that I have magnesium strips that were put in cells last january and they are as strong as when I first put them in.So that wait is over with.Now Im waiting to see what happens with the oxalate(black pepper) cells.Concerning the unprotected magnesium strips.Most likely they will break too,given another week?Triffid

the oxalic acid cells did produce slightly more power than the oxalate cells.
I get a new camera phone in july when I upgrade with t-mobile.