Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I believe this next material has good application in our crystal cells.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

The photochemical properties of melanin make it an excellent photoprotectant. This is because it efficiently absorbs harmful UV-radiation (ultraviolet) and transforms the energy into harmless heat.[3][4][5] This occurs by means of a process called "ultrafast internal conversion". This property enables melanin to dissipate more than 99.9% of the absorbed UV radiation as heat[6] (see photoprotection). This prevents the indirect DNA damage that is responsible for the formation of malignant melanoma and other skin cancers.

In other words it turns UV into heat.Not a bad trick at all.

triffid

I would use plant melanins from sliced bits of apple.Not bananas.triffid

triffid

Ok,the new calcium oxalate (black pepper) cells are a week old and the untreated magnesium strips are still strong.One magnesium strip in the last dandelion leaf (oxalic acid) cells has broken completely in half.This is only with slight handling.Those cells are as of today three weeks old.I reported on their voltages and amps yesterday.In the beginning they were the same,with the black pepper cells losing as of yesterday.I did see some black color forming on the untreated magnesium strips.But it seemed to have stopped after a couple of days.

The borax treatment of the magnesium strips did not stop their breaking in half.The oxalic cells maintained a good voltage to the end.
triffid

triffid

Ok,after a week and four days the first magnesium strip snapped in half on the black pepper cells I made.So the calcium oxalate is too strong for bare magnesium metal.The only good news here is I did not have to wait until thursday to find out.Today is monday.I was able to bypass the damaged cell and lit a red LED with the remaining 5 cells hooked up in series.Dim but its lit.So the magnesium strips slowly break one by one???

So now I may try what big J suggested and add dry borax to my next batch of dandelion cells.To see if that keeps the magnesium strips treated with borax from snapping in half.He said the added borax should keep them repaired.No more black pepper for me for now.Low power plus the magnesium is not protected.

triffid