Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

When apples turn brown and when bananas turn black,that is melanin forming.I never knew that that before.

triffid

The dandelion cells hooked up in series(all six cells) is producing 7.00 volts and .50 mAs.  Thats 3.5 milliwatts.These are the cells with apple melanin and extra borax.triffid

b_rads

Quote from: PhiChaser on June 06, 2012, 10:52:35 AM
........  I have been messing around with JTs lately but those will be used in conjunction (hopefully) with my homemade cells..... ;)
Happy experimenting,
PC

Anyone still looking for a good Joule Thief Circuit for testing might want to try this one.  Lasersaber released his Mini Joule Ringer Circuit and specified this toroid.

Small Toroid Filter

I have replicated that circuit and it is very good.  Also I have built a basic Joule Thief with this toroid and it is very simple and efficient.  As of today, this basic joule thief has been running 24/7 for 7 full weeks.  It consumes ¼ mA, the battery started at 1.54V and is now sitting at 1.31V.  The cheap (12.5 cent Dollar Store) battery has been between 1.3 and 1.31V for the last several weeks.  This is perhaps the best toroid I have used and it is already prewound.  I used a 2n2222 and 100K resistor in the basic circuit.

Below is a picture of this as well as a night light I made using the same circuit.  In the Night Light, I used a 100K trimmer pot so I can adjust the LED’s brightness plus a push button on/off switch.

Enjoy, Brad S

triffid

Thanks,b-rads,thats very helpful to us here at this thread.I plan to build a JT also.Have everything but the coil.

I put together 6 more glue cells but these use red cayenne pepper.Not exactly chili powder but its in there as an ingredient.

Once again I have three different electrodes in each cell.Borax treated magnesium,copper wire, and pencil lead.triffid

triffid

I went to the grocery store to look at the chili powder.Its mostly red pepper with some salt,garlic powder.I found one ounce on sale for $ 2.99.
Three ounces on sale for $5 dollars something.I decided to wait since the brands were not mc cormacks.That was the brand used in the u-tube clip I saw.Full circle is the brand of red cayenne pepper I used.They have that brand of chili powder at the store I went to.triffid

http://www.mccormick.com/SpicesForHealth/SuperSpices/Chili-Powder.aspx