Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

When I used capacitors it would not charge beyond the voltage of the cell.I must try that again.

Also to my way of thinking if a heavy mass can induce a slightly higher AC voltage.What can a higher AC voltage do back to the mass?

Break out the weighing scales and see what happens.If a slightly higher AC voltage can make a mass heavier then we have an unbalanced wheel for the price of a tiny bit of AC electricity.

triffid

triffid

My six cells with dandelion leaf and melanin(from apples) are hooked up in series and producing 5.86 volts and .36 mAs. Thats 2.11 milliwatts.
My red LED is burning bright tonight in the hot room.
I have been going through the EF to see what was said there.Im up to page 21.

My red cayenne pepper cells are squeezing out a lot of water from the glue mass.Looks like I need to get some chili power.I only got like 1.5 mAs yesterday.Today I got .68 mAs.At EB somebodys chili pepper and h2o2 got 500 mAs.So there goes about three dollars.

triffid

Conductive thread for sale here. http://members.shaw.ca/ubik/thread/thread.html triffid

The thread has a synthetic fibre core which will melt if you push too much current through it. Shorting across the terminals of a standard 9V battery will cause melt-down in only a few seconds.
Consequently, the thread is not very good with solder. I have tried it, and it's feasible but barely so . There are, fortunately, other ways to make good electrical connections. These include sewing, tying knots, conductive epoxy and crimping beads. If you check out my Ideas page, you'll find links to many DIY projects that will help with this.

triffid

I put together a real rock battery today.Aluminum foil wrapped around a rock(without me touching it or I become a living battery).With the meters probes I was able to find a sweet spot that gave me 1/1000 volt(.001 volts).I was able to return to this spot more than once and get the same reading.I have not washed the rock with salt water.If I touch the rock and the probes at the same  time I can get .009volts.Just a gravel rock from the street.triffid

triffid

A real breakthrough it seems.   http://monothermal.com/monothermal/green_technology.html   This makes electricity from heat.
Good comments too on the pros and cons of green energy.