Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Here is a picture of my magnesium strip battery with carbon soot from a butane bic lighter.

triffid

Here is a voltage reading  caught at .009 volts.It was jumping around a lot.

triffid

IB2,thanks for the suggestion.I will consider it more when I get home.I had to make a 60 mile trip to get these pictures.triffid

triffid

I do think that the source of carbon and how you put it on the magnesium is important.My brother tried to help me yesterday by dipping two extra strips I had with me into molten candle wax and burning it off directly from the magnesium strips.Once the soot formed and the strip cooled down.I tried to see if I had voltage but I had none.When I get the time and the desire I will conduct more experiments with carbon.I am not my brother so I think he did it wrong.I would not dip it in wax at all.I would put the magnesium strip in the yellow part of the flame and deposit the carbon from the smoke directly on the metal.triffid

triffid

I am having a problem here.I am now suspecting my earlier readings of .6 volts and .003 mAs to be in error.I now believe I was touching the strip with my hand somehow becoming part of the circuit.I can get readings of .016 volts max without touching the strip at all.Just like the picture showing .009 volts.I was trying to make some new carbon coated magnesium strips today and was getting a max of .48 volts but I was touching the strip but without touching I get about .007 volts.I was touching the strip holding it with one hand and using the voltmeter probes on the strip itself.If I hold the magnesium strip like an antenna then I get increased voltages.Like ten times the voltage it appears..So I must say now that the higher volt readings are in error.When the magnesium strips are placed on a plastic lid none of them show a voltage until I get to the new carbon coated one.Then I can get .007 volts.The two my brother burned the wax on,one with just the borax treatment by itself show no voltage at all sitting on the plastic lid.If I hold them in my hand then I get voltages up to .48 volts this morning.triffid