Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I have been reading through the posts at the EF and now up to page 36.I read where someone had put together a water alum battery and was getting about 8 mAs of current using magnesium and copper electrodes.So I decided to do a quick test myself.For electrodes I use untreated magnesium,a piece of copper wire,a piece of alumnium wire and a strip of aluminum foil folded over on itself two or three times.
Using alum water ,I got Mag/copper 1.77 volts and 7 mAs in the beginning Later I was getting1.72 volts and 6.3mAs from the same two electrodes.For the copper wire/aluminum wire only .36 volts.Alum foil/copper wire only .63 volts.For Alum foil/al wire only got .13 volts.

I noticed an increase in voltage If I used aluminum  foil over aluminum wire.More surface area I assume.
Mg strip/alum foil (1.02 volts)vs mg strip/aluminum wire(.82 volts).
I guess in the future I will add some alum to my cells and see what happens.
Once again I was able to dip my fingers in this alum water without harm to my fingers or to myself.

triffid

I checked the voltages on my latest melanin/dandelion cells made with super glue protected magnesium strips.I found that only one magnesium strip was conductive for me to get a reading.The rest were zeros in volts.So my Duro's superglue makes my magnesium strips nonconductive.The cells have turned a nice dark color.The banana melanin seems superior to the apple melanin.

Remember Melanin converts some of the uv spectrum to simple heat.At a rate of 99.9%.

triffid

triffid

I have not found conductive string in my usual haunts.But I did find an ipod connecting wire that someone tossed in the trash.Taking it apart I found about 6 pieces of wire about 20 inches long each from my free find.Including (2) 20 inch lengths of a super soft cable(s) that I can tie around my pencil lead electrodes.It makes me believe old computer mouse wires can be teased apart and the individual wires in those can be used for our JT projects.

https://sites.google.com/site/appliedmemwaterresearch/wilhelm-mohorn   here is a device that uses energy from the earth to push away water molecules.Its being used in Europe to dry out damp areas with no direct power connections.

triffid

I just finished six more glue cells.These six were made with borax treated magnesium strips and pencil leads.I added a pinch or two of alum to each cell then added the epsom salts on top of the alum.The only acid(fumaric acid) in these cells come from the morton salt sub.The magnesium strips should be ok in these cells.The alum used is Sauer's granulated Alum(ammonium).triffid

This is the first time I have used alum in the formation of a cell.
I do understand there are at least two different types of alum.Hopefully I have the right type.To see a power boost.