Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Renaissance Prizes offered to encourage Energy experimenters

Started by JouleSeeker, November 04, 2011, 11:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

If you wish to write me, please use regular email or snail-mail as follows:

1.  EMDevice12@yahoo.com
OR

2.  Steven E Jones
     PO Box 325
     Spring City, UT 84662
     USA

A week ago, I had dinner with three very insightful energy researchers.  A great time for the four of us (and wives) to be together and to share notes on our work -- and our play!  Energy research should be fun.

I recall that Timothy said that he enjoyed the building and tinkering, but that he had not PRAYED for particular help in his energy research.  He was going to do so.  I also believe in prayer -- and IF you do, "Don't forget to pray.. "  as the hymn says.

BTW, my idea of fun for today is to join a Joule-Thief variant circuit, which converts DC to AC, to coupled LC circuits ... and take some measurements of input and output power.   We'll see!

Thanks, and best wishes to all.

JouleSeeker

AT EF, Monsieur M brought up the Kickstart program-- and I think this may be a good suggestion for INDIVIDUAL projects, seeking support for a project in the FE field. One for which there is no problem with prior patents or copyrights, which could very well get a guy in trouble with the "Terms of Service" fine print (see below).

One might not mention the terms FE or even OU, but rather something like "Joule Ringer for long lasting  light production"  or "new type of resonant transformer"...  Certainly you would not wish to claim that OU was required for a "successful" project.   The deliverable might be an actual LED-lighting Joule Ringer, or a report on how it could be used and how long the light(s) glow.

Here are notes on the Kickstart program, legalese (which I take as caveats), http://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use

Quote:
  Third Party Intellectual Property â€" Copyright Notifications

Kickstarter respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Kickstarter may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Kickstarter will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if properly notified that content infringes copyright.
Further,
. Quote:
  ..you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:

* infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
* you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate; [etc]
That is, if someone claims you are infringing their intellectual property rights, or infringing on a patent or trade secret (etc) -- Kickstarter will very probably terminate your account. 

Further:
  Quote:
  Company reserves the right to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation any User Submissions, from the Site or Service at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Company is concerned that you may have violated the Terms of Use), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any User Submissions from the Service.
This is what happens next:

Quote:
  Company may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable.
And furthermore:
Quote:
QuoteThough Kickstarter cannot be held liable for the actions of a Project Creator, Project Creators are nevertheless wholly responsible for fulfilling obligations both implied and stated in any project listing they create. Kickstarter reserves the right to cancel a project listing and refund all associated members' payments at any time for any reason. Kickstarter reserves the right to remove a project listing from public listings for any reason.

WilbyInebriated

an "alt energy kickstarter type" site is already being worked on...
http://www.overunity.com/11296/a-social-network-for-free-energy/msg297346/#msg297346
i doubt you will ever see it in action here, stephan is busy making money off advertisements, i doubt he wants to change his business model...

as a side note, comments like this:
Quote from: JouleSeeker on November 26, 2011, 09:29:55 AM
I recall that Timothy said that he enjoyed the building and tinkering, but that he had not PRAYED for particular help in his energy research.  He was going to do so.  I also believe in prayer -- and IF you do, "Don't forget to pray.. "  as the hymn says.
don't do your overall credibility (as a scientist) any good...
prayer: how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

nul-points

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 27, 2011, 10:19:15 AM
[...]
as a side note, comments like this:

[[Quote from: JouleSeeker on November 26, 2011, 03:29:55 PM
... I also believe in prayer -- and IF you do, "Don't forget to pray.. "...]]

don't do your overall credibility (as a scientist) any good...
prayer: how to do nothing and still think you're helping.

LOL

after all, you'd never find credible scientists like Newton, Maxwell, Faraday, etc. having a personal faith and praying...
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

JouleSeeker

Wilby,

When I refer to prayer, I mean to include meditation.

I realize that not all believe in the usefulness of prayer - but note this statement by one of the greatest scientists of the modern world, Sir Isaac Newton:

QuoteSir Isaac Newton: All my discoveries have been made in answer to prayer.(Perloff, p241.)

(Thanks NP, I posted this post before seeing your related post.  WE're on the same page I believe.)