Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Dear all,

Just a quick update.  The circuit is now being run off the functions generator.  But the heat dissipated has been increased to 73 degrees from a previous 50 degrees - or thereby.  They're now measuring the heat output.

Their objective - at this stage - is to tweak the offset to a setting that will induce an increase in the heat dissipated to that runaway number that we got when we got water to boil.  You must bear in mind that they're trying to manage all this to forge a way of replicating the test without the use of that beautiful Le Croy. And they're doing this on 'flat' batteries' to keep evidence that the energy is not from that supply. This so that anyone who wants to - can replicate.  But it's still working in the dark - and thus far they've only found out how to increase the amount of energy dissipated.  And, obviously, that they can see it on their standard oscilloscope.  One needs to see that oscillation which is rather crucial to the argument if not entirely necessary to these over unity results.

I'm not going to post here until those tests are completed.  It could be a week or so - or more.  Meanwhile it is very clear that the voltage from those flat batteries do not make any material difference to the amount of heat dissipated.  This is clearly an energy that his being 'liberated' - dare I say it - from the material of the resistor.  Otherwise it's from our environment - and that argument dribbles to death for its want of logic.

I'll continue to post on my blog - for those very, very few who may be interested.  lol

Kindest regards.  By the way - check out the thread on Rossi's technology.  It's good news indeed.
Rosemary

Here's my blog link.
http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/

And for the purists - here's yet another link to our paper.  Please read it.  It does not conflict with the standard model and I'm assured that it's relatively easy to understand. It just changes the perspective - ever so slightly - to explain what is otherwise not explicable.

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/08/140-heres-second-paper.html

ADDED

and changed 'every' to 'ever'.   ;D

Just a small note here.  I go to some considerable lengths to detail changes to my posts as, among too many accusations to be listed here - I'm also accused of 'changing' my posts.  I do.  Often.  But only because my typing is very much a victim of my poor eyesight. 

Anyway.  Onwards and upwards.  As ever,
R
:)

Doug1

I thought your blog was very well writen. I dont understand why you concern youself with trolls. They are a part of life. Free will does not come with a compass . 

Hope

Excellent article! You tell what has been hidden for a LONG time.  This is what our text books have deleted since the early 1900's.   Maxwell knew of this but they shortened his work into sniveling easy to learn hogwash.  Thank you Lady Rose.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hope and Doug - thanks for the vote of confidence.

And to those who read this thread - I apologise for doing this again - but here's yet another link to the blog.  I am way more intrigued with this cold fusion technology than our own - at the moment.  This because it's over unity - 'IN THE BAG' - ready to sell.  It is just wonderful news for us all.  Just read the first two posts in that blog.

Kindest and best as ever,
Rosemary

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Guys,

I battled to find this thread. I finally manged to write a post.  And then I lost it.  Most irritating.  >:(

Anyway.  I only started this thread because I wanted to keep some evidence in the public eye that over unity was with us.  Alive and well - so to speak.  That and to show Poynty et al that I am NOT banned.  The work continues - in the background - but it's not being done by me.  It's those brave collaborators who fit these tests in when and as they can from the time they can spare from earning a living.  And that time is always constrained.  I'm sure you all know the feeling.

Anyway.  The bar has been set - with Rossi's evidence.  It makes our own work rather irrelevant - for now.  I see it as possibly being required if Rossi's technology gets mired in Court battles between him and any competing interests.  Because we're actually doing the same thing - but, on our part, we're using rather more prosaic applications of the electric current than Rossi.  But they both generate the required heat signatures.  Golly.  I've just re-read this.  It sounds so boastful. Obviously we're nowhere near Rossi's level of development. 

I need to mention this.  While I wholeheartedly support any work towards over unity - I have some, as yet, unspoken reserves about the efficacy of all this applied to electric motors.  I just don't see it.  I'd love to be proved wrong.  I think it's there however.  But I think it needs the construct of a magnetic monopole.  Doable.  But way outside our own budget as I think the magnets need to be cast.  I think there's a thread about this somewhere here - but I don't have the appetite to look for it.  Anyway the work is definitely open sourced - so it can't be 'owned' so to speak.  And more to the point, once that thing is manufactured then I think we'll find that 'perpetual motion' thing.  In fact I suspect it'll need some applied energy to stop that spin.  Which also means that if there's any validity to our Inductive Laws, and obviously there is, lol, then we should be able to generate a perpetual current. 

In any event.  Here's the link to the blogspot.  I'll not continue this thread unless it's ever required.  And to those who have done so - thanks for reading here.  Meanwhile - think dark energy.  I'm entirely satisfied that this will be acknowledged in the near future.  And will be seen for what it is - which is all from the 'dark' force.  Or, - more to the point - tje 'magnetic' force. 

It's a wonderful future that Rossi and others are making for us.  I just haven't stopped smiling for weeks now.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

ADDED

Here's that post in my blogspot.

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/11/195-truth-to-tell.html