Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 22, 2012, 07:47:05 AM
Hi Cat,

What surprises me is the Quantum 2002 article was about a COP>17 thingamabob device ...... and now it's a COP INFINITY device she want to show in court that I copied and stole  ??  ODD .....   ???

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg316302/#msg316302    Reply #1379 on: March 21, 2012, 11:08:59 PM

Else how can I get my apparatus to Court for some kind of evaluation?  That's my ONLY motivation here.  I intend to rather opportunistically produce all that evidence of COP INFINITY.    :o

Fuzzy
;)

Hi Fuzzy

I can hear the judge now........ Rosemary Ainslie you are a delusional fantasist who will be sentence to........

Yes you can serve time in prison for making false claims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030532/Plastic-para-fantasist-spent-years-claiming-hero-soldier-despite-serving-cook-jailed-fraud.html
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

TinselKoala

@eatenbyagrue: Rosemary certainly knows that her claim of infinite COP is bogus. Why else does she resist doing the very simple tests that I and others have suggested? If I believed that I had something like that, you can bet your bottom dollar that I would perform the test I suggested, at least, immediately to end all controversy about it.
What would you do? Would you continually argue falsely as she has done, or would you simply PUT THE SIMPLE COMPONENTS TOGETHER and DO AN UNAMBIGUOUS TEST of the battery recharging. It's something any smart tenth-grader in a Houston high school could do in a week as a science fair project.

This is the only way Rosemary can "win" any of her arguments: by attrition. Eventually, she outlasts them all by driving them nuts with her denial of reality, they fade away or the thread gets closed, and Rosemary moves on to another group of hopeful experimenters to sucker into wasting their time with her false claims, math errors, and reversals of reality, like she's tried to do with THE GREEN TRACE on her OWN VIDEO.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 22, 2012, 12:48:05 PM
If I believed that I had something like that, you can bet your bottom dollar that I would perform the test I suggested, at least, immediately to end all controversy about it.

Oh come on, what would be the fun in that?  You know how these tests go with overunity devices.  They never go well, and then it's over.  The joy is in the ride, not the destination, so give the circuit a little more time to smell the roses.

TinselKoala

eatenbyagrue said, "Oh, and another required element is that the plaintiff must rely on the false representation to its detriment.  I have not seen any of you actually rely on what Rosemary is saying.  You contest her claims every step of the way.  So I say, no fraud case here!"

But... don't you understand the nature of FuzzyTomCat's involvement with Rosemary? It sure looks to me like he relied on Rosemary's false representations to his detriment. And that's just one example. Go over to Energetic Forum and ask Ashtweth about his involvement, and whether or not it was to his detriment. Examples abound of people trying to PROVE HER RIGHT.... and failing. Of course the scientific method consists mainly of trying to prove hypotheses WRONG.... and every test of Rosemary's "hypotheses" concerning this circuit have proven them to be wrong.

Of course by now we don't even know what the circuit even IS anymore, due to her errors which FTC and I have pointed out. Look at the VIDEO....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyOmoGluMCc
.... Rosemary's team posted. Look carefully ! The diagram shown on paper isn't the circuit demonstrated; the demonstrated circuit even has errors; as far as I can tell I am the only one who has tested many different possible variants. The consensus seems to be that the Q1-Q2 mosfet circuit is "actually" what is built in that video... but now I have my questions even about that, since the gate of the single mosfet is connected to the point marked "F" on the board, which is the common drains indicated on the paper diagram..... how many different ways is that wrong? I've lost count.

TinselKoala

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on March 22, 2012, 12:59:03 PM

Oh come on, what would be the fun in that?  You know how these tests go with overunity devices.  They never go well, and then it's over.  The joy is in the ride, not the destination, so give the circuit a little more time to smell the roses.

You are right about that. The problem in the present case is that the circuit and claims have been "riding" for ten years now, since the original Quantum article and circuit posted above in the thread somewhere. The circuit has "smelled the roses" and has gotten Rosemary banned from, since I've been following her, the Naked Scientists forum, the Energetic Forum (panacea u), this forum several times, and maybe more that I'm not aware of.  Like I said, she simply wears down her detractors... like me, I have to leave to go to work half an hour ago, but I need to refute her constant LIES about me, and it's getting rather old. YEARS of smelling those old roses growing out of the garbage. If only they were roses, instead of nettles.