Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys,  I think TK's referring to this post of mine but is rather reluctant to cut and paste it.  Not sure why.  Here it is again, in any event.  I'll try and get back on topic hereafter.  He seems rather anxious to prevent me pointing out certain facts about this circuit which I think speaks to his agenda.  The sad truth is he hardly understands the significance of these or any waveforms.  He doesn't have the insight of some other members here and certainly NOT of our readers.  What's particularly pathetic is that he seems to blame me for his own intellectual lack.  Not sure that I'm responsible.  The joke is that I'm meant to be the beginner here.  And the real joke is that I really am.  Doesn't say much about his abilities I'd have thought.  :o

Regards,
Rosemary

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 02:55:17 PM
And as for this.  It seems that Powercat thinks that IGNORING Glen Lettenmaier's multiple half-page posts indicates some kind of obsession?  He's only ever captured my interest on the promise of taking action against me.  I welcome it and have ably assisted by giving him a service address.

And there are MANY who support our claim.  How can they not?  It's been demonstrated - widely.  Not only this new circuit but the previous.  I've listed the number.  And they include very substantial players, including BP, ABB Research, SASOL, SPESCOM - and on and on.  TK likes to deny this because I don't post their names or proof of this.  But I keep pointing out that Quantum would hardly have published without first checking that accreditation.  And if their accreditation was bogus, if reference to their accreditation -  constituted a misrepresentation then I'm reasonably satisfied that I'd have had to face a call to 'retract' or face Court proceedings.  I'm too old and too well bitten to flirt with any level of misrepresentation.  He also seems to think that Professor Gaunt could not POSSIBLY have rejected a bursary award from SASOL.  Well.  As difficult as it may be to believe - it's also the truth.  There are those players who are INTIMATELY aware of both the offer and the rejection.  Presumably if they need to deny this it would be better that they first check their facts.

Regards to you powercat.  Your contributions are invaluable.  It gives me opportunity to reference some lesser known facts.
Rosie Pose

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, hopefully this is still on the same page.  Here's that path analysis again.  Which I'll elaborate on next - assuming I'm not side tracked by TK's rather desperate efforts to get this thread back OFF its topic.

This is an earlier exercise that I did to resolve the 'paths'.  If this is correct then it also tells us exactly what all this hidden energy is.  Again.  For those of you who can wrap there minds around this - this is the entire thesis - in a nutshell.  Which may seem insignificant.  But for those of you with insight into these matters this is huge.  I'm confident that TK will entirely miss the point here.  Which is why this conversation needs to move to POYNTY.  TK hasn't got the intellectual wherewith all to understand this.  Sadly.

Kindest regards
Rosemary

Which guys, means this.

To keep this readable - BV = battery voltage - BC = battery current. 
Conversely RV = resistor voltage - RC = resistor current.

1 BC is positive -  clockwise              -+  -+  -+  -+  -+  -+  -+  -+  -+  -+ like this >>>>> GREATER ZERO
. potential difference transferred to RV
. discharge of potential difference from BV

2 RC is negative - counterclockwise   +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +- like this <<<<< LESS THAN ZERO
. potential difference transferred to BV
. discharge of potential difference from RV

3 RC is positive - clockwise               +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +-  +- like this >>>>>>GREATER THAN ZERO
. potential difference transferred from RV
. recharge of potential difference at BV

This would resolve the problem.  Effectively we're proposing that the discharge of energy in that 3rd phase is coincident with the positive half of each oscillation.  And that it 'leads' with a negative charge.  Which would explain the path for that oscillation as the charge bias of the current would then be in synch with the polarity bias' of the MOSFETS.

In any event guys.  That's what we're proposing.  I hope that's clear.  Effectively all that has happened is that the element resistor becomes the supply source and it's voltages are the mirror opposite of the battery supply.  LOL  It's difficult to explain.  But it's just SO SIMPLE.

What I'm going to try and do hereafter is make this clearer - or at least give it my best shot.

fuzzytomcat

Rosemary,

YOUR A FRAUD !!!

YOUR VIDEO IS A FRAUD !!!

YOUR ENTIRE DATA SUBMITTED IS FRAUDULENT !!!

GO AWAY !!! YOU HAVE NO SUPPORTERS HERE OR ANY WHERE !!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT A THESIS !!! YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC !!!

:P

MileHigh

Rosemary:

QuoteGuys,  I think TK's referring to this post of mine but is rather reluctant to cut and paste it.  Not sure why.  Here it is again, in any event.  I'll try and get back on topic hereafter.  He seems rather anxious to prevent me pointing out certain facts about this circuit which I think speaks to his agenda.  The sad truth is he hardly understands the significance of these or any waveforms.  He doesn't have the insight of some other members here and certainly NOT of our readers.  What's particularly pathetic is that he seems to blame me for his own intellectual lack.  Not sure that I'm responsible.  The joke is that I'm meant to be the beginner here.  And the real joke is that I really am.  Doesn't say much about his abilities I'd have thought.

So you are in attack mode now.  Pretend that you are an intellectual powerhouse and the other people in the thread are halfwits and the majority of the readership is with you.

The sad truth is that it's you simply doesn't understand the significance of your waveforms and the limitations of your measurement methods.  It's truly pathetic that you refuse alternative ways of making measurements because a good scientist would welcome these proposals.  The LEDs of Doom have already indicated that your circuit is under unity.  Someone made reference to the fact that some capacitor tests were already done and they drained, showing again that your circuit is under unity.

Once in a while you make reference to Lawrence and call him a "poor soul" stating that he is deluded and we should all have pity on him.  You are the same or even worse than Lawrence Rosemary.  The two of you are sad peas in a deluded pod.

If you only could see how ridiculous and nonsensical this whole business is.  But alas, you are yet another poor deluded soul that ultimately we should all have pity on, clinging to your incorrect DSO measurements for life.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello MileHigh,

I have never pretended anything at all - certainly not related to my intellect.  Golly.  I'm well aware of my limitations.  I'm just pointing out that my own limitations are patently and considerably less limited than TK's.  Or for that matter Glen Lettenmaier's.  I can't compare yours because I've never been exposed to a compelling argument.  When I am I'll let you know.  For the most part I skim your posts.  But I always appreciate your little contributions here MileHigh.  You're a dedicated kind of troll with the real merit of a really comfortable writing style which has marginally less abuse that TK and Glen indulge.  But all such helps the general cause. 

Take care of yourself
Rosie Pose.

Quote from: MileHigh on March 23, 2012, 08:39:28 AM
Rosemary:

So you are in attack mode now.  Pretend that you are an intellectual powerhouse and the other people in the thread are halfwits and the majority of the readership is with you.