Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 23, 2012, 10:15:45 AM
Rosemary ..... whats required for MY lawsuit should not concern you other than when your receive it.

It will be factual and correct unlike anything you have done in your entire lifetime.

Do your ............ Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I don't care ..... why don't you answer TK on your fraudulent video ???

MAKE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN  "PROUD" !!!!

:P

At this point I'd be happy if she'd just explain what the GREEN TRACE is supposed to represent, if it isn't the common mosfet drains like I and the presenter and the diagrams all say it is, since Rosemary has denied that it is. WHAT IS IT then? If it's not pertinent to your demonstration or claims, Rosemary Ains-lie,  what is it doing prominently displayed and labelled in your comedy-of-errors video?

MileHigh

QuoteIt is also to be noted that whenever Rosemary is refuted by references or even by conversations with the person involved himself, she simply ignores the refutation and continues on.

And many many more of her claims like those above have been UNDENIABLY refuted, with references -- so she just moves on and refuses to discuss the refutations, while still making the same tired old mendacious claims.

Old 'Iron Curtain' Rosie, she is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Rosie Posie. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Rosie's personal interest."

But the LEDs of Doom say 1989 is coming soon!!!

Rosie Posie, tear down this wall of ignorance and stupidity!!!

lol

MileHigh

fuzzytomcat

This is so sad for ROSEMARY'S grand children.

Like a flat chested girl getting teased by school mates on her physical appearance.

The grand children when any school mate "GOOGLES" the name AINSLIE ..... there it will be ..... FRAUD and other damning information.

This will be devastating to the grand children .... the teasing will be endless.  :'(

DOES ROSEMARY CARE ...... HELL NO !!!       FAMILY OR NO FAMILY !!!   :o

MY "THESIS" TILL THE END !!!   ???

SO SAD  :'(

TinselKoala

Here's another link to some info about the FG that seems to be the one Rosemary is using.
http://www.tequipment.net/InstekGFG8216A.html

Note the use of the symbol "W" where one would normally expect to see the OHM omega symbol:

QuoteImpedance: 50W ±10%
and
QuoteDC Offset:<-5V ~ >+5V (into 50W load)
and a couple more times in the specs for the counter functions.

Since when is impedance measured in Watts? Since never. This should be "ohms", and in the other instances as well.

TinselKoala

Are the innocent bystander newcomers starting to get a feel for just why the old-timers get so ruffled and fed up to the gills with Rosemary? We can't stop, either, because then she'll think -- and say and claim --  that's an ENDORSEMENT of her claims or that our various refutations have failed.
Meanwhile, what has really failed is for ANYONE ANYWHERE to reproduce or support her claim of overunity performance.

(Here's where FTC and I differ as friends and scientists: I don't think his work showed OU either, but I have not examined it in the detail that I have with Rosemary's claims, and HE is not making claims HERE, and has clearly stated that he doesn't support Rosemary's claims here... so I'm not worried about his work. Also, I know that he's intellectually honest enough to evaluate his own work critically, and has done so in the past with good results.)