Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Golly Guys,

it seems our tickytacky TK feels insulted?  That's not right.  :'( If I were you TK I'd write a letter to Harti.  Again.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 07:49:40 AMAnd... by the way, insulting dolt idiot Ains-lie: I am 72 inches tall,
You WISH  :D
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 07:49:40 AMand since there are 12 INCHES PER FOOT, that makes me a bit taller than you, ...
If you want this believed you need to stay out of your video shots.  My best guess is 5ft 6" - barefoot.  And I'm all of 5ft 9" plus a tad.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 07:49:40 AMBut just what do my height and moustache have to do with anything? Nothing at all...
It has considerably more to do with this thread than your absurd posturing and your equally absurd claims. And this entirely inappropriate ownership assumption of my thread.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 07:49:40 AMjust like you being a feeble and ugly  old woman doesn't have anything to do with your LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS.
Indeed.  I am both ugly and old.  And FEEBLE.  LOL

Rosie Pose
:-*

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 08:48:47 AM
Rosemary,

I know where the 50 Ohms comes from, but where does that extra 1000 Ohms reside? Did you see the diagram I posted in REPLY #1475?

Poynty - if the current is going through the terminal probe to terminal ground (as MileHigh explains this is termed) then it has to move through 1000 Ohms of secondary inductor wiring that lies between those those two terminals. 

Regards,
Rosie

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 10:10:49 AM
TK,

My detailed analysis of the actual build from the video demonstration and my discovery of the connection error I made many many months ago still stands. If you wish, you may go and read all that. It's been fairly well covered.

I know I reviewed it at the time. But could you refresh my memory, please? On which side of the shunt resistor is the FG's "negative" lead to be connected? I have work here in progress, you know.
I don't think in practical terms it matters much since the shunt in her circuit is 5 resistors connected in parallel to make a value of ... what now? Stated to be 0.25 ohms? From 5 in parallel? What are the values of the individual resistors I wonder. Perhaps they are actually 1 ohm resistors..... but I doubt if they are 1.25 Ohm resistors.
Whatever, 0.20 or 0.25 or, in my circuit, 0.33 Ohms isn't going to make much difference... except when the FG shorts out the CVR.

But... your post caused me to go back to the beginning of this thread.... where Rosemary tells us that three of her batteries... well, here are her own words:
QuoteAnd there's more good news.  You guys have all called for us to run our batteries to the duration.  That experiment would have taken too long and the test itself too expensive to monitor.

However.  The guys have gone about this differently.  They flattened 3 of our batteries by running lights off them.  When the lights 'went out' was when the batteries were considered flat which was at 10.05 volts or thereby.  Immediately thereafter they ran our resistor element on our usual test.  Not only did we get the same level of oscillation but precisely the same level of heat dissipated - related to that oscillation.  Which was proof that the energy in that oscillation is indeed NOT coming from the battery supply.
Yet she says now that her batteries have never been below the fully charged level.

And by the way, Rosemary... I can PROVE that I am seventy two inches tall, and I dare say that you have NEVER seen me at full height in any of my videos. Again, you are making a fool of yourself by talking shite about things you know nothing about.

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 24, 2012, 10:22:41 AM
... through 1000 Ohms of secondary inductor wiring that lies between those those two terminals. 
Rosemary,

Please explain what you mean by "secondary inductor wiring", and "those two terminals". The two terminals of the FG probe? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by the above.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209