Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Ahh.. now I think I understand why Rosemary has suddenly begun discussing my height and calling me a "little" person. She thinks that one of her minions has identified me.
Unfortunately, as anybody whose wits HAVEN'T ended can hear for themselves, that "little person" from Texas can be heard speaking on some of the famous Steorn videos, and his voice and speech patterns -- and indeed, height and moustaches -- may be compared with mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqYcLR4skU

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 11:08:42 AM
Rosemary,

I spent considerable time tracing out the top and bottom connections of the proto-board shown in the video. The labeling and accompanying schematic are accurate per what was shown in the video demonstration.
Nothing wrong with your work Poynty.  As ever.  I'm pointing out to you that the demonstration was simply to show that negative wattage and the co-incidence in numbers between both machines.  That arrangement of the CSR's is absolutely NOT relevant to the data in our paper.  That arrangement was simply to accommodate more probes than we could comfortably manage on our apparatus - at that time - for that demonstration. 

Am I the only one experiencing this - but it seems that there's whole intervals of about an hour or so that I simply can't log into this thread?  I tried looking at the 'viewers' which usually shows if everyone's stuck on the home page - and I couldn't even get in there.  And it's happening more and more frequently.  I think Harti needs to look to getting a bigger service provider?  Is that the term?  The messages I get are that the site is 'TOO BUSY'  'TRY LATER'.  Most irritating.

Kindest as ever,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

And Tinsel Koala - disabuse yourself of any assumption that I must ANSWER you about anything at all.  You're grasp of the issues at hand are absurdly irrelevant and inappropriate to science.  And your manner of address is that vulgar and that abusive that it is inappropriate to forum guidelines let alone to the any reasonably civilized communication.  And like all psychopathic bullies - you rely on this rather overblown method of 'attack' for your ordinance.  Your bullets are blunt TK.  We are not here at Sunday School - relying on your opinions.  There is only one absurd player here that I can see.  And it's you.  What are you thinking?  That I must answer your questions?  Dear God. 

I am under NO OBLIGATION to engage in any kind of conversation with you - other than of my own choosing.  I do not work for you.  I owe you NOTHING but my contempt.  And I have that in bountiful supply.  Would that you were bigger.  Sadly.  You suffer from the 'small man syndrome'.  And we all know where that takes one.  Just look at Hitler - for God's sake. Now.  Why don't you rally your forces?  Why not get MileHigh or Glen to post another 8/10's of another page.  Or just do that yourself.  Lest our readers be reminded how utterly ridiculous are your alleged 'REPLICATIONS' and your absurd 'ANALYSES'.  All those EGREGIOUS VIOLATIONS.  LOL.  And here where I write LOL I actually mean 'Dear God'.

Rosie Pose

added

TinselKoala

You may not have to answer ME, but you will have to answer to Someone eventually, that's certain.
And YOU may not have to answer my questions, but someone will, eventually, because they need to be answered if your FRAUDULENT ATTEMPT TO GAIN A MONETARY PRIZE is to have any success. The people here may be a credulous lot, but nobody is going to give you any money unless you can prove your claims, and I know you cannot.

Refute me with FACTS and REFERENCES, not with insults and stupidities and lies.

From a year ago.... humbugger did the definitive work and analysis of your idiotic circuit and claims.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=46f5f20e5dbe9f31e7948b27ff3dc49e&topic=13.msg12232#msg12232

Are you going to try to tell us that I am humbugger, or that he somehow isn't qualified EITHER since he disagrees with you?

And THE DUTY CYCLE IDIOCY COMES UP AGAIN !!!
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=46f5f20e5dbe9f31e7948b27ff3dc49e&topic=13.msg12261#msg12261
When a mosfet wired this way is OFF, the DRAIN VOLTAGE IS HIGH and when it's ON, the DRAIN VOLTAGE IS LOW. This confusion of YOURS and many of your sycophants goes all the way back to the Quantum article claiming COP>17 in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CIRCUIT.

AND THIS IS WHY IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO KNOW JUST WHAT THE GREEN TRACE IS, which you claim is NOT the common drain trace...

Also, I have repeatedly offered my TinselKoil for testing ACCORDING TO YOUR SAME PROTOCOLS for comparison purposes. Your measly switched mosfets--if they are indeed switching at all instead of just staying on all the time -- pale in comparison to the power levels I am able to achieve on SIMILAR INPUT POWER... that is, apparently none--- as your idiotic kludge. And I'm willing to prove that assertion JUST AS SOON AS YOU PROVE YOURS.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 01:12:14 PM
Also, I have repeatedly offered my TinselKoil for testing ACCORDING TO YOUR SAME PROTOCOLS for comparison purposes. Your measly switched mosfets--if they are indeed switching at all instead of just staying on all the time -- pale in comparison to the power levels I am able to achieve on SIMILAR INPUT POWER... that is, apparently none--- as your idiotic kludge. And I'm willing to prove that assertion JUST AS SOON AS YOU PROVE YOURS.

LOL.  If I didn't know better I'd think you're in competition with me.  Which is hugely amusing.  The only competition that any of us have is with Cold Fusion and the inevitable march of nitinol technologies.  Whatever is being done on this little circuit of ours rather pales in comparison.  I'm only plugging this thread to have a reasonable chance to ASSURE our readers and members that Over Unity is most CERTAINLY breachable. That's got to help.  I'd have thought?  And then.  There's the kicker.  We think we know WHY it's possible to breach this elusive barrier.  All you can manage in that rather tiny little mind of yours TK is the deluded assumption that anything that you do or I do can possibly matter in the light of REAL PROGRESS happening all over the place.  You're way out of step here.

But nonetheless.  Press on with your absurdities.  As ever - let me assure you - I am under no obligation to comment on your work.  Certainly NOT while it is so utterly inappropriately IMPOSED on this thread when it's not even RELEVANT to the issue.  What a ridiculous little man you are.

Rosemary