Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Wow.. .you do go waaaay back don't you. The best I can manage is some old cassettes. But the white smoke is no problem.....   :o

Anyhow, the first of two new ones is up now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMiXAgDWpbk

aaaannd.... Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3TMCYc3LNQ

TinselKoala

Now here's what will likely happen next, when sleepyhead Rosemary wakes up and checks the forum. She will claim A) that her circuit NEVER produces ANY RF (without providing the least evidence that they have ruled out RF emissions) and that even if it DID it would be different than mine, and even if it was the SAME as mine.... er..... well, TK is as short as Hitler, so all his arguments are invalid anyway.

Who is it who is being silenced or suppressed? Certainly not Rosemary; I've asked her many questions (or rather the same small set of questions) that she declines to answer......  but she is actively trying to have me censored or banned.

They are just questions, Leon...er, Rosemary.

fuzzytomcat

Howdy members and guests,

At this point we are going nowhere fast with Rosemary's  unreliable, limited, inaccurate and unwilling to supply any answers for the countless questions from Poynt99, TK, MileHigh and myself, that's been ignored and swept under the carpet buried or to be buried as soon as possible in front of everyone's faces.

I feel we need to talk to the only documented known professional that has some working knowledge of all the Rosemary Ainslie devices from the Quantum 2002 with claims of COP>17 referenced in Rosemary's EIT paper "COUNTER ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE ENABLES OVERUNITY RESULTS IN ELECTRIC SYSTEMS" to the newest NERD RAT device(s) with claims of COP>INFINITY referenced in Rosemary's paper "EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE OF A BREACH OF UNITY ON SWITCHED CIRCUIT APPARATUS", from what I've been told Donovan Martin at least has some type of engineering background whom is listed as a author in all the application papers wanting publishing by Rosemary which are listed below.

I do realize that Donovan Martin maybe busy, but it is the utmost importance that he help Rosemary explain all the questions now buried in this thread, and could easily be "BUMPED" back up front in one place to expedite the time process for answers. The fact is we all are busy and have other things to do ..... like make a living to have a place to eat and sleep, but this monumental COP>INFINITY ( COP greater than INFINITY ) claim mess far outweighs just being busy for a few minutes.

Fuzzy
:)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

COUNTER ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE ENABLES OVERUNITY RESULTS IN ELECTRIC SYSTEMS     ( EIT PAPER )
Rosemary Ainslie, Donovan Martin       02 February 2009
( EIT_paper.pdf )

OPEN SOURCE EVALUATION OF POWER TRANSIENTS GENERATED TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE COEFFICIENT OF RESISTIVE HEATING SYSTEMS
R.A Ainslie, H.W Gramm, G.A Lettenmaier, A.Palise, A. Gardiner, D Martin, S. Windisch        01 December 2009
( 23455916-Open-Source-Evaluation-of-Power-Transients-Generated-to-Improve-Performance-Coefficient-of-Resistive-Heating-Systems.pdf )

EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE OF A BREACH OF UNITY ON SWITCHED CIRCUIT APPARATUS
Rosemary Ainslie, Donovan Martin, Evan Robinson, Mario Human, Alan Macey, Riaan Theron      06 August 2011
( ROSSI-JOP-1-PDF.pdf )

PROPOSED VARIATION TO FARADAY'S LINES OF FORCE TO INCLUDE A MAGNETIC DIPOLE IN IT'S STRUCTURE
Rosemary Ainslie, Donovan Martin, Evan Robinson, Mario Human, Alan Macey, Riaan Theron      06 August 2011
( ROSSI-JOP-2- PDF.pdf )

TinselKoala

Those poor kids. To have their names permanently associated with Rosemary Ains-lie's hand-waving conjectures. Well, I suppose that won't hurt their scientific careers much.... as long as they stick to cosmetology.

Is that Mr. Martin narrating her video? Or perhaps one of the other RATS members? Lying about the circuit being used, the battery voltage expected from the 5 12 volt batteries, the probe connections, the GREEN TRACE?

BTW... I wonder what's happened to the Counselor. Hey eatenbyagrue... have you been eaten by a crone, devoured by your inbox yet, deluged with PMs from Rosemary Ains-lie, trying to get you to commit to her defense, either legally or on this forum? Have you deigned to research and answer my two earlier questions to you? Are you keeping up with current events here .... or are you spending time with your family as you should be doing?

TinselKoala

Countless questions? From Moi? Surely you jest. Come, let us count them together.

1. She has finally admitted that her calculations of the "25.6 MegaJoules" is incorrect, and she falsely apologised to me, which is worth nothing. What is worth everything is for her to CORRECT her figures, do the calcs correctly, post the correction and most importantly CORRECT THE CONCLUSION resulting from the false calcs. To do otherwise, when the calcs are KNOWN and ADMITTED to be wrong... is a lie.

2. She has claimed that "PER" NEVER indicates a division operation. This has been refuted by me and several others, with copious references, yet she insulted me because of it and has not corrected or retracted her stance nor of course apologised to me.

3. She has claimed that the GREEN TRACE on the Tek scopeshots in her video is NOT the common mosfet drains and has nothing to do with them. I have asked her then to explain just what it is and what it represents and how to interpret it. Is that three or just one question? I count one. She has also insulted me over that issue and has not apologised or corrected her absurdity.

4. She has denigrated my analysis -- or rather, simple explanation -- of her entire scopeshot, without providing any evidence, references or explanations. She has insulted my competence over this issue. I asked, in return for her to explain 4 or 5 items on the trace, clearly and unambiguously. I count that as one question, you may not.

5. She has compared me to Hitler, Mussolini, Savonarola, and the Devil himself, and has even called into question my vertical linear dimension. I have asked her to provide evidence and references for her assertions and claims; she has declined to do so. And yet, I've NEVER even once called her a silly old dried-up skinny titless ex-GILF with false teeth and a diaper... now have I.

6. She claims that several companies have vetted and endorsed her claims. I have asked her to produce ANY EVIDENCE that this has actually happened-- remembering her encounter with Powercat--- and she has failed to do so... for the several years I've been asking that one.

There are one or two other items I'd like her to clear up, but I can't be troubled to recall them right now, I've put in more than a full day's work here today.

Countless questions, or just a few that I keep asking over and over BECAUSE SHE REFUSES TO ANSWER THEM about this open-source, public domain, help-me-to-replicate little project of hers?
Here's where I get to call her a hypocrite, on top of all the other things she is: a willfully ignorant, uneducated, overweeningly arrogant lying hypocrite... who thinks that reading The Dancing Wu Li Masters is equivalent to earning a university degree in physics.