Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Can you believe it? She's REWRITING REALITY.

And now she thinks I'm humbugger.

ROSEMARY.... you are clearly clinically insane.... and yes, I am actually a psychologist.

There are so many falsehoods in your chain of posts, Rosemary, that anyone can go back and check... you are sick.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 25, 2012, 07:35:07 AM
Can you believe it? She's REWRITING REALITY.

And now she thinks I'm humbugger.

ROSEMARY.... you are clearly clinically insane.... and yes, I am actually a psychologist.

There are so many falsehoods in your chain of posts, Rosemary, that anyone can go back and check... you are sick.

GOLLY.  And now we hear that he's not so much an experimentalist but a PSYCHOLOGIST.  No wonder his work here is somewhat faulty

regards TK
rosie pose
:D

TinselKoala

OK baby, you want to play "clutter up the thread with lies and irrelevancies...OK let's play.
Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 25, 2012, 07:05:29 AM
Guys I've had to play catchup.  I thought I'd do a synopsis from post 1511 - for easy reading - enjoy.

1511 TK
.  Anxious to advise readers that he really is 72 inches long
YOU brought up the issue of my height, which was a feeble attempt to identify me... and wrong.
.  Asks Rosemary to teach him the significance of the ‘green trace’
.  Again.
TEACH ME? NO, you lying bitch. I DEMAND that you EXPLAIN why YOU say it ISNOT the drain trace when it MANIFESTLY IS.
.  Asks her to believe that PER signifies ‘division’
.  When it actually represents a base unit of measurement
.  That can be used in any mathematical context required
.  Including addition, subtraction and multiplication
Look again, you stupid cow. You have been given references and formulae and so on to correct your misapprehension here but YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF LEARNING.
.  Urgent appeal to be ‘PROVED WRONG’
Urgent? That's right...PROVE ME WRONG, but you have not and cannot.
.  Recommends that readers equate him to Steven Hawking
.  Somehow?
.  Not sure that’s possible.
.  Steven Hawking is a genius
YOU LIE AGAIN. I have never "recommended" any such thing. When YOU started talking about my height, I ASKED "how tall is Steven Hawking, and what difference does it make".
.  Demands to be taught about a ‘green trace’
NOT "taught", Rosemary. YOU are the one lacking education and needing to be taught. YOU claimed the green trace is NOT the common mosfet drains, and I and everybody else says it IS, and I want you to EXPLAIN the discrepancy. This has nothing to do with "teaching" and YOU are not a teacher.
.  Assures readers that he’ll keep asking this until he DIES
.  Or alternatively…
.  Actually he offers no alternatives.
Actually, you LIE again. I did offer an alternative indeed: YOU RETRACT YOUR LIES AND STOP MAKING FALSE CLAIMS.
.  Stefan has undertaken NOT to lock this thread.
Stefan probably hasn't taken notice yet... unless you've been PMing him as is your pattern.

1512  Poynty Point
.  Tries to get TK to focus on the topic
.  Gives him another free lesson in the art of circuit analysis.
.  Which has the dubious value of being marginally topical
.  But says little about TK’s assumed knowledge of this
.  From that declared ENGROSSED STUDY
.  Of everything related to Rosemary Ainslie

Is that a fair characterization of .99's post? No, it is not. Does it even make sense as an English statement? No, it does not.

Shall I continue, so people can get even MORE distracted from the FACTS that I and others have uncovered about your little toy?

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 25, 2012, 07:06:52 AM
  1513 TK
.  Asks about the 5th resistor
WELL... there are 5 resistors aren't there? I didn't know this was a taboo topic.
.  Refers to his previous work on OUR.com.
.  When he posted there as HUMBUGGER
.  Insists that the work was relevant
I am not humbugger and this can be easily proven. cHeeseburger, remember? And Humbugger's work EXACTLY SIMULATING the circuit, or rather the circuit YOU CLAIMED AT THE TIME IN THE VIDEO to be using, was irrrelevant? On the contrary, it is the most relevant work that I've seen yet, other than my own, and indeed inspired me to try the sloppy layout that resulted in ME and EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS TRIED IT to be able to duplicate "your" oscillations AS I HAVE DEMONSTRATED.
.  Tries to pin the anomalies on inductance from wires
.  Claims that the NERD team never measured the inductance on wires
.  Claims they don’t have the collective competence
And that much is true and you and your "team" have demonstrated it over and over. Just look at the video. That is incompetency preserved for posterity and can't be denied by anyone who KNOWS what they are doing. I'd like to see what a Tek engineer would say about your abuse of his fine instrument. If he could speak through his tears and laughter that is.
.  Complains that Rosemary Ainslie has no WIT
.  Tells readers NOT to think that he’s Humbugger
.  But why would they?
.  Humbugger was NOT 72 inches long
.  Clearly NOT the same person
.  Humbugger assured us his (sorry) correction, he was â€" no longer than a pickle.
You lying idiot dolt. You aren't even making the little sense you usually manage.

1514  POYNTY POINT
.  Poynty concurs
.  Sort of
.  Here and there

1515  TK
.  More evidence that he’s not up to scratch
.  Has NO idea which circuit to use
So I'm testing them ALL... all  the ones you have claimed, at various times, to have used. Like the one published IN THE VIDEO which was a lie from the start.
.  Reminds all and sundry that this is HIS work
.  And that everyone’s distracting him
.  Or thoughts of Rosemary Ainslie are distracting him
.  Or both.
Liar.
.  Claims Rosemary Ainslie is misleading him
.  Confusing him
.  Or both
.  Deliberately or otherwise
And you ARE misleading me and everyone else with your mistakes, your lies, your bullshit comments and your refusal to answer simple questions.
.  Appeals to her to teach him
.  Please
.  Please, please.  Said many times
YOU STUPID LYING CRONE. I have NEVER asked you to TEACH me anything.

.  Complains that he has to drive 300 miles
.  For some obscure reason
Where's your reference? I said I had to drive 200 miles, and it was NOT a complaint... it was an expression of how valuable my function generator is-- a far better unit than the cheapo INSTEK that she used.
.  Asks a question about a frequency
.  Then tells the readers that he already knows the answer

Do you know what a rhetorical question is, Rosemary? Never mind, I already know the answer, you ignorant stupid lying scrawny wench.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 25, 2012, 07:09:43 AM
  1516 TK
.  Mentions again that Rosemary Ainslie knows how tall he is]
No, I didn't. Another lie.
.  Suggests that she’s confused him with?
.  Not sure who. 
.  He seems to think she cares
.  Rosemary Ainslie knows exactly who he is
.  Which is Humbugger
YOU IDIOT.
.  Because they’ve got that ‘length’ thing in common
.  Which is considerably less than 72 inches Per pickle
.  Divisible or otherwise
.  LOL
Are you drunk as well as stupid?

1517 ROSEMARY AINLSIE
.  Tries to get the subject topical
.  Fails dismally
But for my having to correct your LIES and ERRORS, we wouldn't be off topic. When you aren't here, we talk about testing and evaluating your circuit, you stupid lying cow.

1518  ROSEMARY AINSLIE
.  Compares TK to Hitler
.  Savonarola
.  Mussolini
.  Tries to wrest back ownership of her thread
.  Fails dismally

You got that right.... you are failing dismally, and your "ownership" of this thread is not at issue.

Shall we continue?