Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Thanks, FTC, for posting that reminder. Do you have any idea who that is talking in the video? I mean the one standing there gesturing at the apparatus and then at the diagram, and who is describing the labelled points on her board, and who is telling us that the GREEN trace is the common drain trace? I'd like to ask him why he's lying to us, with Rosemary standing right behind him not correcting him. Is that Donovan himself? Or is that another one of her sterling hand-picked Team?

Here is another interesting document from Agilent. Of course, they don't know what they are talking about since Rosemary has proven THEM wrong too. And who ever heard of Agilent anyway. Bunch of pikers, they know nothing of the mighty Zipon, nor do they understand anything about the superlative INSTEK function generator.

Oh....and of course, in the second document below, we see a circuit consisting of 5 _ACTUALLY_  paralleled IRFPG50 mosfets and an analysis of their behavior in a circuit eerily similar to that claimed by Ains-lie to be her own "work". Of course... this one has the dreaded gate and source resistors, and so could NEVER be overunity in any way....  but note the common drains, the paralleled gates, and the other features of the circuit.

MileHigh

TK:

It's a coincidence because I linked to the same Agilent measurement application note about adding DC offsets to a function generator's output to prove to Rosemaery that current can actually pass through a function generator.

Rosemary:

Now of course you conceded a while back that current can pass through the function generator.  We are still stuck on the issue of you claiming that the resistance in that path is 1050 ohms, and not the actual resistance which is 50 ohms.

I am going to have to insist that you explain yourself completely.  Recently you said, "Specifically that a current CAN bypass the fg’s secondary winding" implying that I am omitting this.  Presumably this is 1000 ohms.  Now what in God's name are you talking about?  You need to clearly and definitively explain what you mean because I don't know and Poynt doesn't know.

I have attached the image of the output stage of your signal generator compliments of Poynt.  WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

When you concede that you are wrong I am asking you to post admitting that you were wrong and then we can move forward.  If you refuse to do this then you are back dealing with issues of moral bankruptcy.

For what it's worth, a month ago you clearly couldn't even understand the concept of "current flowing through the function generator."  You are learning and you have to demonstrate that you have the moral fiber to admit that you are learning.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

@MileHigh:

I'm kind of short on capacitors, but I dug up 4 ea. 10 000 microFarad, 80 WV electrolytics that I could put in parallel without too much wire length. Do you think that's enough capacity to perform your test, using my Tar Baby and my 12 V, 5 A-H batteries?

I note that your method uses a nice safe way to "precharge" and insert the cap into the battery pack. Someone who didn't know better might try to hook a big cap up directly to a big battery pack.... and that would be fun to watch.

hartiberlin

I think this thread is going nowhere until Rosemary will do some new measurements without
the function generator and post new measurements results and a video showing
her new setup with the 555 timer...

So as I am getting too many private complains about her spamming now this thread,
I am closing this thread now.

Rosemary, when you will have a new experiment with the 555 timer , the battery tests and a new
video and measurement results , just contact me privately and then I can
open up the thread again. Until then , just work on your setup and make new videos
and document it only with the 555 timer and forget the function generator whiich puts energy
into the circuit.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Hi All,
Rosemary Ainsley wanted to do some battery drawdown tests together with user
poynt99so I am opening up again this thread.

Regards, Stefan.

P.S: I am not opening this thread again because of the legal threat I received of
her lawyer, but maybe there will be coming some new evidence from these tests.

As I don´t like to be threaten by legal action I might pull the plug again, if this
thread goes nowhere again and close it again and make a backup as PDF and
post it in the Download archive and remove it from the forum completely.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum