Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:06:35 PM
Are you saying that eatenbyagrue represents you TinselKoala?  That explains much.  I'm afraid you will need to look to your principals for payment of your fee.  We do not, in any way, consider ourselves liable.

Rosie Pose
Well, Rosie Poser, did I say or imply that, anywhere? No, I did not, and you again are distorting reality.
He offered to represent YOU, as I recall.

And you are right-- the only thing you are "liable" to do is to continue on with your mendacity and prevarication, refusing to perform the simplest tests to demonstrate your claim... because deep down inside YOU YOURSELF doubt that it is.

Rosemary Ainslie

I will not be conducting any tests at all while there is any reminder at all - on this forum - of your excessive indulgence in slander.  What you are hoping is that I will engage in any way at all with any of your demands.  I dare not.  It would be tarnished by association.

TK. Let me know if you want me to engage my attorney on your instructions.  And while you're at it - could you remind Glen Lettenmaier that he's promised us a 'class action' law suit.  We're more than ready to engage.  I'm only concerned that his own attorneys are not.

Rosie Pose

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:13:28 PM
Uh-uh, Rosie Poser. Look back at the thread since it was reopened. I have been discussing testing and evaluating your device, suggesting tests that even you could probably manage to perform, and continuing the reasonable dialog with MH and .99 about the features of your circuit. YOU have made many posts off that topic. In fact you have not made a SINGLE post relating to your upcoming test-- the reason that Stefan reopened this thread.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:14:16 PM
AGAIN

I am absolutely NOT responsible for the posting of that video in the public domain.  And again.  It absolutely DOES NOT represent the claim.  It only RELATES to the claim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyOmoGluMCc
http://www.youtube.com/user/dooziedont

Who wrote the description? It sure sounds like you, with the "we" and the "our" and the "academics" and so on.... and that is CERTAINLY you speaking in the background, and your present protestations are sounding awfully weak and pitiful. You are trying to disavow the only REAL data that there is, because I and others have shown what it REALLY shows, not what you would like it to show.
You forgot your password and can't delete the video because of that. No matter... I've got it saved in a secure location and I'm sure others do too.

After all this time discussing this video, suddenly NOW you try to disavow it. This is amazing.

Cover it up, Rosemary. Suppress the truth. That is what you are trying to do.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:19:22 PM
I will not be conducting any tests at all ...(snip)
Rosie Pose

Well... frankly, Rosie Poser, we all knew that, all along. You have no intention of testing and you never did.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:16:51 PM
Well, Rosie Poser, did I say or imply that, anywhere? No, I did not, and you again are distorting reality.
He offered to represent YOU, as I recall.

And you are right-- the only thing you are "liable" to do is to continue on with your mendacity and prevarication, refusing to perform the simplest tests to demonstrate your claim... because deep down inside YOU YOURSELF doubt that it is.
I see you've been editing.  In any event.  Here's the first answer 
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:03:32 PM
Why don't you ask eatenbyagrue who will get the bill for YOUR attorney's time spent researching and understanding YOUR claim. You might also ask him what he considers MY time to be worth.
The only thing to be construed is that eatenbyagrue will be expected to comment on my attorney's fee - which can only be because he has been appointed by you.

And regarding your continued 'abuses' they do not merit an answer.

Rosie Pose