Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 03, 2012, 11:32:24 PM
Don't make the whole forum laugh with your word games Rosie Posie - your claim is finished - kaput.  Just like I said it would be the case.  You should just forget about all of this nonsense and move on.  There no "magical zipon effect" coming from the binding of the matter in the inductive resistor, remember that?

The whole thing, this crazy miswiring of MOSFETs, has been a year-long exercise in silliness and futility and abject ignorance.  The fat lady has finally sung.
Really MileHigh?  Do you honestly think that anyone at all other than you, TK himself, Glen Lettenmaier and possibly a few members who are actively engaged in this 'debunk' have been convinced by anything at all that TK has proposed?  He uses the wrong data against the wrong circuit with the wrong DSO references against a supposed 'claim'.  He posts a series of videos against a variety of circuit variants which are filmed in such dark conditions that it challenges anyone with 20 20 vision.  And he tries to draw conclusions from that partial evidence with an abandon that is an embarrassment to good science.  He's circuits are a mess of wires that most amateurs would be ashamed to show.  And he insinuates and alleges and implies everything while he continues to show nothing at all that represents an intelligent and well considered argument.  He shows no complete circuits of what's being filmed and tabulates and then references a DSO shot - REPEATEDLY - with a glaring error in it that he still hasn't noticed - notwithstanding this being clearly explained to him.   He is over reliant on his tedious insistence on my incompetence and relies on these insinuations by refusing to reference our actual claim related as it is to our papers.  He has not even touched on the anomalies and - as a for instance - uses one video to explain a waveform that can only match our own when he sets his function generator to an AC setting. He insults everyone's intelligence here by assuming that all members and readers alike  are that easily 'suckered' by his misrepresentations and then proceeds to boast that this so called consultation fee of his is costing someone - somewhere - a fee that includes the price of a Buick.  And if that level of unprofessionalism is not enough - he then proceeds to try and negotiate with my own legal representative behind my back?  And this is the answer to my appeal to establish certain required parameters to test a circuit that not only merits but requires academic engagement.

I think you need to revise the facts here MileHigh.  Or if you're simply trying to convince yourself... then feel free.

Rosie Pose 'eo'.
:-*

Rosemary Ainslie

It seems that you are still trying to solicit some free legal advice TinselKoala.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 11:46:05 PM
Look, eatenbyagrue: she NOW claims that she didn't post that video and that it doesn't represent her claims, only that it "relates" to them. After all this time discussing the video-- it started long before you or I joined this thread -- NOW she disavows it.
Not only free legal advice but you solicit it with all the finesse of a 5 year old.   I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO.  IT DOES NOT REPRESENT OUR CLAIMS.  OUR CLAIM IS ONLY RELATED TO THE CLAIMS IN OUR PAPERS.  ALL OTHER WORK IS MERELY RELATED TO THAT CLAIM WHICH IS IN THAT PAPER. No amount of repeated allegation will change this until you manage to PROVE that I made that video publicly accessible.  When you've PROVED this - then LET ME KNOW.   

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 11:46:05 PMBut it is perfectly clear that she did in fact post it or cause it to be posted, she wrote the description, and even uploaded the other two videos on that channel-- pertaining to the second Donovan Martin paper on the Faraday lines of force.
WHAT DONOVAN MARTIN PAPER?  THERE'S NO SUCH THING.  There are two papers that have been written by a group of collaborators.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 11:46:05 PMMany times in the past she's opened forum accounts under various aliases or started blogs,  and then abandoned them, probably because she forgot the login details.
I have never abandoned any forums.  I have been locked out or banned.  And that the result of the incursions of yourself, and your team of trolls.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on April 03, 2012, 11:37:14 PM
I represent no one yet!  Although I am fully in Rosemary's corner on this.  I only wish I knew more about electronics so I could follow some of what you guys are demonstrating with the scopes.   Rosemary, do not give up!

Thank you for the support eatenbyagrue.  I was beginning to wonder there.  And indeed - I will NOT give up.  Even if this is finally resolved through our courts.  In which case I intend making this a matter of public interest which I intend protecting. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 03, 2012, 11:32:24 PM
Don't make the whole forum laugh with your word games Rosie Posie - your claim is finished - kaput.  Just like I said it would be the case.  You should just forget about all of this nonsense and move on.  There no "magical zipon effect" coming from the binding of the matter in the inductive resistor, remember that? The whole thing, this crazy miswiring of MOSFETs, has been a year-long exercise in silliness and futility and abject ignorance.  The fat lady has finally sung.
And with reference to this circuit - then if this is what you find so amusing - trust me so do I.  It has NOTHING to do with our circuit or our claim and I'm intrigued to see the amount of work that has gone into just this one more sample of yours and TK's urgent misdirections.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 11:52:25 PM
Really MileHigh?  Do you honestly think that anyone at all other than you, TK himself, Glen Lettenmaier and possibly a few members who are actively engaged in this 'debunk' have been convinced by anything at all that TK has proposed?  He uses the wrong data against the wrong circuit with the wrong DSO references against a supposed 'claim'.
LIAR.
QuoteHe posts a series of videos against a variety of circuit variants which are filmed in such dark conditions that it challenges anyone with 20 20 vision.
LIAR.
QuoteAnd he tries to draw conclusions from that partial evidence with an abandon that is an embarrassment to good science.  He's circuits are a mess of wires that most amateurs would be ashamed to show.
YOU ARE A LIAR. My "mess" of wires was deliberate and necessary to emulate YOUR CRAZY PEGBOARD AND CLIPLEAD LAYOUT, you liar.
QuoteAnd he insinuates and alleges and implies everything while he continues to show nothing at all that represents an intelligent and well considered argument.  He shows no complete circuits of what's being filmed
LIAR LIAR LIAR.
Quoteand tabulates and then references a DSO shot - REPEATEDLY - with a glaring error in it that he still hasn't noticed - notwithstanding this being clearly explained to him. 
What are you talking about? What glaring error? SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH REFERENCES you LIAR.
QuoteHe is over reliant on his tedious insistence on my incompetence and relies on these insinuations by refusing to reference our actual claim related as it is to our papers.  He has not even touched on the anomalies and - as a for instance - uses one video to explain a waveform that can only match our own when he sets his function generator to an AC setting.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR. YOU are LYING.
QuoteHe insults everyone's intelligence here by assuming that all members and readers alike  are that easily 'suckered' by his misrepresentations and then proceeds to boast that this so called consultation fee of his is costing someone - somewhere - a fee that includes the price of a Buick. 
You idiot liar. You can't even get that part straight. Liar.
QuoteAnd if that level of unprofessionalism is not enough - he then proceeds to try and negotiate with my own legal representative behind my back? 
Here you are claiming that eatenbyagrue is your legal representative and that I have tried to suborn him. LIAR.
QuoteAnd this is the answer to my appeal to establish certain required parameters to test a circuit that not only merits but requires academic engagement.
Silly lying you. Nobody is stopping you from testing but YOU.
I think you need to revise the facts here MileHigh.  Or if you're simply trying to convince yourself... then feel free.

Rosie Pose 'eo'.
:-*
You are the one trying to revise the facts here Rosemary LIAR Ains-lie.