Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 04, 2012, 05:46:01 PM
Wilby, I looked back over those post counts; and it sure looks to me like every post I made, UNTIL rosemary started lying about me again, were to do directly with the topic of TESTING HER CIRCUIT. Her posts, you may note, have nothing to do with the topic. The very FIRST post after reopening is hers and is completely off topic.
irrelevant. the "verbiage" you spoke of is mostly yours. the record evidences this fact. your red herring is noted and rejected.

And before you accuse me of fakery, you really should try for yourself what I show. If you can refute me with facts and experiments of your own, do so. But we all know you cannot. The issues of lighting and speech dysfluencies have nothing to do with the real issues: is there enough detail in my videos for one skilled in the art to do it for themselves? Yes, there is. In Rosemary's? No, there is not.
more misrepresentation from you... you're a faker and a hoaxer due to the behavior of your alter-ego known as alsetalokin. LOLZ. the constructive criticisms i posted to you about your videos, after you brought up the topic, of course have nothing to do with anything other than noting your amateur videographer skills and suggesting ways for improvement. your claim that i have suggested or implied that such constructive criticisms have anything "to do with the real issues" is an obvious non sequitur... and complete falsehood. i challenge you present a quote of where i said such a thing.

is there enough detail in my videos for one skilled in the art to do it for themselves? Yes, there is. In Rosemary's? No, there is not.
LOLZ you and your gang of sycophants have used rose's videos (and the information contained therein) over and over in various hypothetical explanations for the opertaion of the circuit. your 'tarbaby' non-replicaton uses data gleaned from her videos. so, either you are not skilled in the art or there is enough information in rosemary's videos... or you are just a liar.

And-- as far as "alsetalokin" is concerned.... he ALWAYS told everyone that asked that his motor was NOT overunity in any way. Unfortunately everyone who tried to "replicate" it didn't believe him and tried to build some kind of overunity device that behaved like what he showed-- and of course they failed. If they simply had TAKEN HIM AT HIS WORD and instead tried to reproduce the effects in an UNDERUNITY or normal way.... they would have been much more successful. Why, according to the information I have, this "alsetalokin" character even SENT PARTS FROM THE MOTOR HE USED, as well as specifying the exact motor part number and manufacturer, to people like Harvey and others. There was never any secrecy around that device, just a bunch of people who couldn't believe the truth and instead tried to fulfill their OWN fantasies.  People like you, I think.
as far as alsetalokin is concerned... alsetalokin is you. and -- for you to pretend otherwise is juvenile.

Yes, Wilby, at this point it is safe to assume that EVERYTHING Rosemary says is a lie, until proven otherwise.
your assumptions hold no weight with me. i thought you said you could support what you said (and you said EVERYTHING rosemary says is a lie) with facts, references, and WITNESSES. that was obviously just more of your lies...

@ebag... i don't care what you 'think'.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

powercat

@wilbyinebriated
In all the time that I have known you on this forum You spend most of your time attacking people,
if anyone doesn't believe me then just look back at all his previous post and see for yourself.

If you really want to support Rosemary them why don't you show us all your working circuit and prove her claim is true.

Don't bother,we all know you just attack attack,that's all you seem to do,what a shame
when you first joined this forum you seemed genuinely interested in trying to find the answers to free energy and now you just seem to want to fight with everyone

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 04, 2012, 05:51:48 PM
But the internet never forgets.
yeah. you know that better than anyone don't you. now where is that public mea culpa you owe me about the mosfet perfomance?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MileHigh

Just a little update to the circuit diagram.  Rosemary has alleged that the diagram below is a "gross misrepresentation" without backing up her claim.

I stand by this diagram and will state that I believe it to be correct.  I am challenging Rosemary to explain how the diagram is allegedly a "gross misrepresentation."

Again:  In negatively offset oscillation mode all of the NERD team's DSO measurements are junk - they are garbage data.

eatenbyagrue