Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Rosemary:

Let's suppose that you have a standard function generator like we have been discussing all along.  You connect your scope up to it and you adjust the function generator to output a square wave where the high output is 10 volts and low output is negative 7 volts.

You then disconnect the scope and connect a 240 ohm resistor between the "positive" center conductor terminal and the "negative" outer conductor terminal of the function generator.

Can you tell us what the voltages and currents are when the function generator is outputting the square wave?  The frequency of the square wave doesn't matter, let's say it's 100 Hz.

If you want to impress us and demonstrate that you understand how the function generator works, then please answer the question and show your work.   You just accused us of not really knowing what we are talking about when it comes to the function generator.

Thanks,

MileHigh

P.S.:  Please, I don't want a single person to help Rosemary answer this question.

Rosemary Ainslie

My dear MileHigh

Quote from: MileHigh on April 09, 2012, 11:59:18 PM
Rosemary:

Let's suppose that you have a standard signal generator like we have been discussing all along.  You connect your scope up to it and you adjust the signal generator to output a square wave where the high output is 10 volts and low output is negative 7 volts.

You then disconnect the scope and connect a 240 ohm resistor between the "positive" center conductor terminal and the "negative" outer conductor terminal of the function generator.

Can you tell us what the voltages and currents are when the function generator is outputting the square wave?  The frequency of the square wave doesn't matter, let's say it's 100 Hz.

If you want to impress us and demonstrate that you understand how the function generator works, then please answer the question and show your work.   You just accused us of not really knowing what we are talking about when it comes to the function generator.

Thanks,

MileHigh

P.S.:  Please, I don't want a single person to help Rosemary answer this question.

When have I tried to advise you that I understand the workings of a function generator?  And why should I answer your questions when you don't answer mine? Here it is again.

Then this comes - hot on the tail of that question - but this time from MileHigh

I am now roundly 'advised' that he and Picowatt and TK are the 'big boys'?  Golly.  Does he mean that they're 'big' in the sense that a gramm is roughly equal to the excessive size and weight mass of Jabba the Hut?  Or simply that it's  as big as 1 pickle per 72 inches?  Or one foot per every 72  pickles - jammed into one really big mouth? Or that it's that big that it reaches 1760 yards vertically - give or take a few inches because it's measured a short distance above ground?  Are they big because they can manage pages of utterly undefined acronyms in their efforts to exaggerate what little knowledge they have?  Or are they 'big' in direct proportion to the calumny and spite that they parade in page after page after page of spurious posts and spurious facts and spurious observations and spurious tests - NONE of which are scientific - and ALL of which are intended to discredit our hard work?  Or are they 'big' in the sense that they can discredit what they like when the like because they're well funded?  They 'belong' in whole and in part - in spirit and in truth - to our monopolistic interests?  Or are the simply 'big' in spirit - where they see endless value in the constant barrage of actionable slander - against an excessively elderly woman - who has no defense other than intellect.  Or.  Are they big as the lions in that Roman arena are big when they circle their prey and weigh up their chances for some breakfast? 

Define BIG - MILEHIGH

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

MileHigh

Big knowledge, big education, or big experience, or some combination thereof.

There you have your answer so please answer my question.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 10, 2012, 12:19:23 AM
Big knowledge, big education, or big experience, or some combination thereof.

There you have your answer so please answer my question.

MileHigh
Then show me the evidence of all that 'BIG'.  Else I'll not play along with you and pretend that you ARE that big.  And I'll not show you the kind of respect that you're looking for by ANSWERING YOU.  In fact.  When I have answers to ALL MY OWN QUESTIONS - I"ll start to answer yours.

Rosie Pose 'eo'
Amended

And lest it fall from focus - or off this page - then here it is again

Then this comes - hot on the tail of that question - but this time from MileHigh

I am now roundly 'advised' that he and Picowatt and TK are the 'big boys'?  Golly.  Does he mean that they're 'big' in the sense that a gramm is roughly equal to the excessive size and weight mass of Jabba the Hut?  Or simply that it's  as big as 1 pickle per 72 inches?  Or one foot per every 72  pickles - jammed into one really big mouth? Or that it's that big that it reaches 1760 yards vertically - give or take a few inches because it's measured a short distance above ground?  Are they big because they can manage pages of utterly undefined acronyms in their efforts to exaggerate what little knowledge they have?  Or are they 'big' in direct proportion to the calumny and spite that they parade in page after page after page of spurious posts and spurious facts and spurious observations and spurious tests - NONE of which are scientific - and ALL of which are intended to discredit our hard work?  Or are they 'big' in the sense that they can discredit what they like when the like because they're well funded?  They 'belong' in whole and in part - in spirit and in truth - to our monopolistic interests?  Or are the simply 'big' in spirit - where they see endless value in the constant barrage of actionable slander - against an excessively elderly woman - who has no defense other than intellect.  Or.  Are they big as the lions in that Roman arena are big when they circle their prey and weigh up their chances for some breakfast? 

Define BIG - MILEHIGH

MileHigh

Rosemary:

I'm not going to play a game of chess with you about this.  I will assume that the readers are assuming just like me, that in fact you are unable to answer the question.

If you can't answer the question then we can conclude that you don't understand how the function generator works.  Since you don't understand how the function generator works then you are not able to pass any judgements on whether or not current is flowing through the function generator when your circuit is running in negative offset oscillation mode.

So I can suggest to you that you either answer the question and show your work or you admit to us that you can't answer the question and ask for our help.

The goal would be to get you to understand how current can flow straight through the function generator just like it does in your circuit.

MileHigh