Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yep, PW, and thank you for answering clearly and concisely. Below I attach a basic "rap sheet" from LeCroy re their 300-series scope displays, confirming that the  number I asked about is the frequency of whatever triggered the display, and that the trigger markers on the scope are the little triangle at the top (indicating the horizontal trigger time instant) and the vertical marker on the right, color coded as to channel sourcing the trigger.

You've noted that at least one of the RA scopeshots is from a "stopped" scope, and the others are stored memory traces. I'm not sure if the scope displays the trigger signal frequency when the scope is showing a live but stopped signal; presumably the stored memory traces preserve all information at the time of storage, but I can't recall exactly.

The oscillation frequency as determined from the visual reads is, I agree, somewhere in the 1.2-1.6 MHz area. And as I believe I have shown, added inductance in the battery lead wires and intercell jumpers affects the oscillation frequency. TarBaby's relatively short leads (and fewer batteries) are producing an oscillation frequency in the 2.4-3.0 MHz range.

No wonder my batteries are running down.    >:(

picowatt

All,

Lecroy user start-up manual for WaveJet 300 series for anyone interested.

http://cdn.lecroy.com/files/manuals/wj-gs_revb.pdf

PW

picowatt

TK,

You beat me posting the startup guide link.  You win...

PW

picowatt

TK,

How did I miss that big STOP sign?

You are most likely correct regarding the trigger frequency indication for FIG4.  I had not seen we were "standing still". 

PW

MileHigh

PW, TK:

Thanks for all of the good info.  I was "sneaking in" a posting at lunch.  I agree about the frequency of the triggering.  You can't be sure how the 'software guts' are handling irregular signals with 'high freq - dead - high freq - dead' triggering.  Sometimes 'smart' is good, sometimes 'too smart' is bad.  In theory an algorithm could reject three out of 10 'oddball' frequency samplings, bla bla bla.

In 1991 the first generation of analog scopes came out that had the "digital vector graphic overlay"  (it may have been raster, not sure) that gave you moveable cursors, and digital info on the scope display itself.  They also auto-triggered... It was like a candy store compared to just a few years before that.

I really loved those 'hybrid' "smart analog scopes."  I thought that they were a dream.

Well.... time has moved on since then!   Those scopes are 'antiques.' lol

Now can we all just get along?  The beatings resume at 8:00.   8)

MileHigh