Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote"I assure you that if the current flow through the resistor was that 'out of phase' then there would be absolutely NO evidence of any heat WHATSOEVER."

I invite you to explain that to us in some more detail please.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

So Guys - that's it ..I hope.  Certainly I've finally managed to answer all posts - for a change.  I've got a few more to make during the course of the day and then - with luck I'll be able to operate on a thread that will be under my own jurisprudence.  I don't think there will be any postings on it for a while.  I've got a lot of work to do to get our apparatus built and ready for testing.  And I've got spade work to do to get those  data loggers up.  And I still need to formalise some kind of relationship with our 'arbiters'.  But I reckon one month - and I and you all will be able to finally determine if there's been any validity in anything at all that we've claimed.  I'm personally interested to see how our batteries perform against the Q-array.  Because, quite frankly - I simply don't know. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 01:18:19 AM
I invite you to explain that to us in some more detail please.

MileHigh

LOL MileHigh.  You want me?  To teach you?  I would never presume so much.

Rosie Pose.

MileHigh

No I really mean it, because what you are saying is nonsensical.  So explain your point in more detail and try to work the logic through in your head and find your mistake and then write it out and correct yourself.

That's my challenge to you.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 01:39:18 AM
No I really mean it, because what you are saying is nonsensical.  So explain your point in more detail and try to work the logic through in your head and find your mistake and then write it out and correct yourself.

That's my challenge to you.

MileHigh

No MileHigh.  You'll need to do your own research here.  Just as a clue - the power output depends on the level of the phase relationship between current and voltage.  The more out of phase - the less power dissipated.  TK's waveforms are entirely out of phase. 

Kindest MileHigh.  I always thought we could be friends.  Perhaps one day.
Rosie Pose

Actually - let me correct that.  The waveforms shown in that shot of his are entirely out of phase.  I still need to check on the video - if I get around to it.
Again
Rosie