Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 12, 2012, 08:04:05 AM
Any characterisation of me as some kind of paid minion of the Forces of Free Energy Suppression is, once again, another lie and libel on the part of RA.

THEN SUE ME.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 11, 2012, 10:19:14 PM
(sound of crickets chirping)

I think we scared her off. Or maybe they finally found the unsecured computer she was using when she was supposed to be in art therapy sessions.

And YES.  INDEED.  You DID find my computer last night.  BUT. It was quickly and easily remedied.  Guys, one day I'll give you a detailed account of the number of times this computer is 'attacked'.  Luckily NO HARM DONE YET.  Thank you God.

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 12, 2012, 07:18:19 AM
Look.... Rosemary actually managed to utter one true fact in all that rant above.

It should no longer be necessary to refute Ainslie's lies and mischaracterisations point by point. It is clear that she has severe cognitive difficulties, since she evidently cannot even comprehend what people say in written text or spoken word. She certainly cannot comprehend what an oscilloscope screen tells her.

What is the phase relationship between the battery oscillations and the shunt oscillations shown in this scope shot, Rosemary? Are you achieving heating of your load here, or not?
How is it different from the phase relationship I show from Tar Baby taken from the same points?  (Taken NOT as you mendaciously claim from some other location of your own imaginings.)

(It appears that the forum is playing games with attachments again. I am referring to Rosemary's Paper 2, Figure 8.)

And TK.  What you need to do is explain that absurd video number where you measure the load in conjunction with the switch.  WHY? 

LOL
Again, and always
Rosy

picowatt

Rosemary,

I was planning on a replication when I began posting on this thread, which I believed you wanted others to do.  There were discussions with regard to the March demo video and you stated, in paraphrase, that the demo only "relates" to your claims and that our attention should be directed to your papers.  As you have said several times "read the papers", therefore, I have been "reading" your papers. 

As for your concerns regarding my use of the word "review", I was in no way implying that I was doing any sort of "official" review.  The only "review" I am performing is as would be required by anyone desiring to attempt an accurate replication.  As I await the arrival of the IRFPG50's, I am "reviewing" all availabe data so that I can plan and perform such a replication.  I do believe it was your intent to submit the papers for review at some point, but rather than argue over semantics,  I could have, as it pertains to me, used the word "read" as well.   

If replicators are not allowed to ask you what I considered a very simple question with regard to a replication of the circuit and the data provided in your papers, than I am indeed at a loss as to what you desire or expect of others regarding your technology.

When I joined in on this thread, I actually considered that we would be on the same side. 

Assuming the schematic is correct, if someone with a technical background can provide me a logical reason for the action of Q1 as demonstrated in your paper's 'scope captures, other than the two possibilities I have surmised, I will indeed graciously and wholeheartedly admit that I am in error regarding my observation. 

As I thought you were going to send .99's annotated 'scope capture to someone on your team for review, I hoped you could do the same regarding my question.   

PW

Rosemary Ainslie

And TK as for this...

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 12, 2012, 08:04:05 AM

I have NEVER posted a measurement taken "across the load resistor".
Unless you've removed the video from the link that I posted - or unless you've changed that video - YOU MOST CERTAINLY have been monitoring the load resistor.  Or so you said in that video.   And if you were monitoring the shunt - THEN WHY WERE YOU RELATING IT TO THE VOLTAGE ACROSS THE TRANSISTOR?  And WHY did you identify it as the load?  And WHY have you EVER taken voltages across the load?

The real joke is this.  You complained that we don't take voltages across the load.  Explain this.  IF YOU DARE.

Rosemary