Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 16, 2012, 11:30:25 PM

I also find it completely hilarious that NOBODY, or at least nobody who is talking, who has ACTUALLY BUILT and TESTED, or even rigorously simulated, Rosemary's various circuits, has been able to reproduce her "overunity" claims, even while reproducing some of her measurements. And the people who support her currently have not built her devices nor tested anything like them, evidently. And the people  who have supported her in the past, like Astweth, like Harvey, even like Glen..... no longer support her claims.

Why is that, I wonder?

(Not really. It's because her claims are bogus.)

And as for this?  I think that the Scribd paper most CERTAINLY shows reproducibility of our claim.  Check it out.  It's VERY specific.  And what other 'men'? - which is a grossly loose and generalised application of the term - are there that no longer support me?- other than 'people' (another gross abuse of the term) such as HARVEY AND ASHTWETH AND GLEN?  I think that's about the lot.  And we all know what their motives are.  Ashtweth CLAIMED that he was involved in writing that paper.  As does Glen.  And poor Harvey only managed to add so much extraneous information that - had that paper been published - I would have had to pay a penalty of some many thousands of rands. 

Golly.
Again and as ever, your very own
Rosie, Posie
Pose.

:-*

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 17, 2012, 12:23:26 AM
No, it's your claim, Rosemary. Once again:
True, or not? Which parts are wrong, how are they wrong, and what is the correction?

IS A JOULE REALLY A WATT PER SECOND?

I've given this question all the attention that it deserves. You are littering this thread with your irrelevancies.  And it is detracting from it.

Rosie Pose.

TinselKoala

Quote from: PhiChaser on March 16, 2012, 10:05:31 AM
The word you're looking for Mags (I think) is libel: "libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)â€"is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed"

Yep, that's probably it...

Um, anybody know where to get cheap 12v batteries, mosfets, and signal generators? (Do I NEED the 'math' function for this to work?)
I think because we (our modern world) have the circuit designing software, that not enough people have tried to actually physically build Rosemary's circuit. I would like to satisfy myself on the matter, I just have no idea how I will afford 6 identical 12v batteries. Or a signal generator... How much do the mosfets cost? Do I need two scopes (four channels?)?

A regular reader of this obnoxiously long thread ;)

PC

P.S. It seems like there is the beginning of a consensus here for some 'definitive' tests?

Let's see.... you are such an avid electronic hobbyist that you have now decided, finally, to go out and purchase some basic bench test equipment. That's excellent. I hope you begin at the beginning with Rosemary's circuit and claims... like I did.

You might be interested, before you start accusing people of libel, to go to my YT channel and watch ALL of my videos concerning Rosemary Ainslie, her claims, and the work of several people, some of whom are still looking in and posting here. Most of them begin with the heading "Electric OU" in the title.

By the way, the IRFPG50 Mosfet that I bought today cost me 6.40 US plus tax. The last batch I bought I got from DigiKey in a lot of 10 so I think the price was only about 50 bucks for the lot.

And I think.... that if you are asking these questions... that you have a LOT to learn, and I  know that you will have fun doing it. Good luck. Watch my videos, if you can stand it. Some of them go to a very basic level to try to explain to other people what is happening: This is ON, this is OFF.....

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 17, 2012, 12:28:48 AM
I've given this question all the attention that it deserves. You are littering this thread with your irrelevancies.  And it is detracting from it.

Rosie Pose.

You are talking about power and energy measurements in a device which you CLAIM has put 25 million Joules into 900 grams of water in 100 minutes, and you clearly do not understand what a Joule is... and you think that's irrelevant to this thread?

You really are a piece of work.

TinselKoala

Everyone please note:

I have ALWAYS encouraged anyone with the skill and the wit and the kit to build and test Rosemary's claims for themselves. Go ahead and do it. Show your work, share it, and there is enough expertise here so that you can get it right. Just do it.

I predict with great confidence that you will not be able to put 25,000,000 Joules into 900 grams of water in 100 minutes using her circuit, as she has claimed she has done, over and over.